Author Topic: Matchday 2  (Read 7928 times)

BOINGBLITZ

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Matchday 2
« on: March 18, 2012, 15:54:12 PM »
My opening game tonight having been in Spain last week. Lets see if we can get 25+ tonight and perform as well if not better than in Week One. A full list of all competing players, including ALL of our players, can be found on our Facebook page for the West Midlands team so make sure you know who your friends are!
LATVIAN O/L CHAMPION 2008.
WELSH O/L CHAMPION 2009
IRISH AMATEUR CHAMPION 2009, in memory of Bill Young
WELSH O/L PLO CHAMPION 2013
Bronze medalist 2009 & Captain 2010 ENGLAND team.
CAPTAIN 4-TIME O/L CHAMPS WALSALL / WEST MIDLANDS.
No.1 ranked Online 2009.
R-up Sth Euro O/L PLO 2010
3rd Pu

Fluence

• Silver Member
    • The Ramblings of a Poker Dinosaur
Re: Matchday 2
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 20:18:49 PM »
Apparently I just KO"d one of my team mates. Regrettable but I had deliberately not marked a list of all the West Mids players this time around as I felt it affected my play too much last time I played in this and I was late to register.

I will make an effort to check out the list for next week, but if you can remember to to say "Hi Fluence" in the chat box that should alert me to the fact we are team mates.

Too late for this week but hopefully I can run deep to make amends.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 20:43:10 PM by Fluence »
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 23:20:52 PM »
LOL Dave - I did that at the very start tonight when sat two to your left, and you proceeded to raise my BB at every opportunity from your button :)      At least my BB stayed in the team I guess.

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 00:53:33 AM »
I dont see a prob with it early on during first few levels, obv u dont wanna be busting team mates when half the field has gone, esp as the new structure is a crapshoot, you have to pick spots carefully.

Fluence

• Silver Member
    • The Ramblings of a Poker Dinosaur
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 01:13:30 AM »

LOL Dave - I did that at the very start tonight when sat two to your left, and you proceeded to raise my BB at every opportunity from your button :)      At least my BB stayed in the team I guess.

Really Sorry Steve. I guess your screen name isn"t AMRN or similar or I would have known it was you. I often miss chat box stuff as my business is Online and I can"t resist looking at my websites/working whilst 1 tabling.

Also there are so many announcements from stars admin that the box scrolls up so quick. (I will try and opt out of them for next week if that"s possible)

No excuses though, I feel bad about this and towards Michael Plant who apparently was the bb to my sb at the early levels. Tonight was the 1st time I"ve hit a running flush for about 2 years shame it was v my own team mate!

I was playing a little crazy right from the get go tbh but on stars and with that structure/number of runners I was determined to push it. I actually bust out by losing a couple of big pots that if they"d gone the other way would have seen me as one of the CL"s.

I"ll print out the names of our guys for next week so I have them and play accordingly.

Maybe next week I can turn my agression on the other teams.  :-[
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 08:28:19 AM »
Keep up the good work , the more team mates u knock out the better ;D

Ohh start with Steve lol

Only joking,  Todd I meant !
Lol

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 09:14:05 AM »

Really Sorry Steve. I guess your screen name isn"t AMRN or similar or I would have known it was you. I often miss chat box stuff as my business is Online and I can"t resist looking at my websites/working whilst 1 tabling.

Also there are so many announcements from stars admin that the box scrolls up so quick. (I will try and opt out of them for next week if that"s possible)

No excuses though, I feel bad about this and towards Michael Plant who apparently was the bb to my sb at the early levels. Tonight was the 1st time I"ve hit a running flush for about 2 years shame it was v my own team mate!

I was playing a little crazy right from the get go tbh but on stars and with that structure/number of runners I was determined to push it. I actually bust out by losing a couple of big pots that if they"d gone the other way would have seen me as one of the CL"s.

I"ll print out the names of our guys for next week so I have them and play accordingly.

Maybe next week I can turn my agression on the other teams.  :-[

LOL Dave, no worries at all mate. Remember the guy talking to you about when we met at DTD recently?  That was me (Harrierz)

Gary - sod off!!  ;)

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 10:23:11 AM »
LOL ;D