Author Topic: Coventry - Seat Available  (Read 5709 times)

Baldus New

• Silver Member
Coventry - Seat Available
« on: March 26, 2012, 14:18:43 PM »
After prolonged discussions with Social Services and Macaulay Culkin, it would appear that both my wife and myself are unable to attend the APAT Coventry event, as leaving a 9 month old to fend for herself is deemed to be child neglect.

Therefore, as we have already used her child allowance to purchase two tickets to the Coventry event, the wife has decided to stay at home, getting drunk and high on crack, whilst shoving 100 big blinds, under the gun with pocket 2"s online.

Note to Paulie D, before you get the moderators involved, we are only joking, as even the wife would not shove pocket 2"s in this manner!!!!!!!

If you are interested in purchasing said spare ticket, it can be yours for the bargain sum of £82.50, which is just £1.30 more than my daughters monthly child allowance or the amount required to purchase 250 two litre bottles of White Lightning cider, lovely!!!!!!

Payment would be preferred by bank transfer as APAT I am sure will have rules about paying for seats with bottles of cider.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 14:39:24 PM by Paulie_D »

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Coventry - Seat Available
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 14:59:47 PM »
 ;D

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 15:03:18 PM »
What you"re really saying Andrew....is that you need a third seat.  Does your 9 month old have strong thoughts on tournament structures?

;)
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

TightEnd

• Platinum Member
  • If Carlsberg did live updates, I'd be a lager
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 15:30:59 PM »

What you"re really saying Andrew....is that you need a third seat.  Does your 9 month old have strong thoughts on tournament structures?

;)

If so, can I direct your child to Brian "birthday boy" Yates via facebook?

thanks

Baldus New

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 15:58:17 PM »
No, I deffo don"t need a 3rd seat, as currently with the little one unable to speak and thus cannot make a verbal declaration at the table, I am currently the second best player in our household.

Once she can speak and give me her tuppence halfpenny on my play, I will no doubt be relegated to third!!!!!!

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 19:13:47 PM »
Assuming of course that this hasn"t already gone, I"ll gladly take it off your hands for that princely sum of £82.50.
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 21:34:34 PM »

Assuming of course that this hasn"t already gone, I"ll gladly take it off your hands for that princely sum of £82.50.

Taking it from a 9month old. Have you no heart, take the ice cream too why not!  ;D
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 21:48:53 PM »

Taking it from a 9month old. Have you no heart, take the ice cream too why not!  ;D

Nah, the 9 month old can keep the ice cream.

Only because I have bad teeth! ;)
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
  • I can play better....... I never have, but I can!!
    • HendonMob Database
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 22:34:54 PM »
Most entertaining seat exchange post ever..............

Nearly as impressive as your 5 2 offsuit bluffs!  :P

I"ll pay 25p for the Ice cream (unless I have to stick to APAT rules and pay full face value!)
(Luton 2010 Bronze Medal Winner)
(Online 2020 Silver Medal Winner)

GOLD MEDAL COMING IN 2030

Baldus New

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 16:06:17 PM »
For the record, there is not and never was any ice cream involved in this deal.

All we have stolen from our 9 month old, is her family allowance, so please do not make us look like some kind of ogres here.

We have made mistakes in the past but we are addressing these and only spending her allowance every other month on cider and the interim months on APAT events or similar.

If you have actually seen me play, you would realise that this still results in the same effect, a couple of hours enjoyment before the money is eventually ****** up the wall with nothing to show for it but hey, I"m hoping my drinking will improve, as there is no chance the poker will.

Baldus New

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 16:14:08 PM »
Please note that the seat has provisionally been taken, subject to payment.

No babies were injured in the concluding of this thread.

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 17:23:16 PM »

Please note that the seat has provisionally been taken, subject to payment.

No babies were injured in the concluding of this thread.

Me or somebody else?