Author Topic: Matchday 5 ~~ 8th April  (Read 2335 times)

camking

• Silver Member
Matchday 5 ~~ 8th April
« on: April 09, 2012, 21:51:30 PM »
We might as well have this thread to match all the others - even though it"s after the event!

We got three in the points this week - and yet scored just 1 team point.  It does seem to be incredibly difficult to score team points unless you pack the top 15 with point scorers.

I had some good fortune along the way, in particular when I got all in with AA vs J10 on a J107 flop and the turn and river completed the straight on board for a split.  I also had dominating hands stand up and overpairs not get outdrawn by underpairs.  In the end, I got all in and lost with 7-7 with 1.5BBs left after being low for some time and doubling up a couple of times with AK occasionally, but still being short.

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Re: Matchday 5 ~~ 8th April
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 21:55:11 PM »
Great to see us in the points again! Seemed the FT was very much dominated by Wales and Scotland with a couple of Yorkshire"s finest thrown in for good measure! Made it difficult to get any points so am happy with the one!

I had a particularly sick exit but enjoyed railing along the way! VWP and great to see you on the FT! Same again next week please!  ;D
2013 WCOAP Razz Champion "Jangle Jangle" :)

Proud Captain of Scotland "A" team-Home Int Champs 2012 :)

Captain of S6 East of England Team :)
APAT UK Online Champion 2011
Proud member of former Team Luton :D
NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker