Author Topic: English Open in Coventry  (Read 1882 times)

Cyntaf

• Platinum Member
English Open in Coventry
« on: April 17, 2012, 13:25:52 PM »
Hi there, I would just like to Congratulate Mike Hudson on his Apat Gold for the English Open in Coventry.
I played with Mike in part on both days. He really is a nice guy and an excellent player. His Gold medal was truly deserving, and i can honestly say that i did not mind coming runner up to him(Doh, still hurts though ;D). I am sure he will be a great ambassador for amateur poker, both with Sky Poker and Apat. I look forward to locking horns again in the future Mike.

Congrats also to Martyn for another final table and getting that elusive medal. Once again I am very sure that more will folllow sooooooon Martyn.

Joey was so unlucky to miss out on a medal this time, well played matey, see you again soon. :)

Great final table with old friends and new alike, it was a good weekend all together. Thank You Des and Apat for another top Tourney, great atmosphere and i was really impressed with the railing at the final. Good job fellow Apater"s.

I do like Coventry, and some of the dealers were really funny and level headed. Gold goes to Penny though, even if she did only deal 3 hands per hour at times.  ;D

Service was very entertaining especially with (Saha?) about. Fawlty towers missed out on you...lovely. :)

Thanks to Karl the card room manager for looking after us in more ways than one.

Sorry if i have missed out on anyone, and i hope to see you"s in Cardiff. Season 6 is well under way.........

P.S. nobody mention Chelsea..F@#ki#g Goal line technology ???
Team Cymru Captain Apat World Team champions 2010 + 2011