Author Topic: Matchday 8 ~~ 29th April  (Read 9031 times)

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Re: Matchday 8 ~~ 29th April
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 11:28:35 AM »

Taken from the main Match day 8 thread:

Ian has been back in touch regarding the scoring in match 8.  We are agreed that the rules were interpreted correctly in scoring the event and he also believes that Cris is not registered within the correct thread in the EoE board, so remains unregistered for match 8 unfortunately.

So there are no changes to the official result.

I have checked our EoE threads and although you have listed him as a registered player on the Players List thread your hubby hasn"t actually posted his interest in joining the team on the PokerStars ID Thread! Not sure if this is the reason that Ian hasn"t allowed him to be confirmed as registered!!

This time round the extra points gained by Cris makes no difference to the Team Points we earned for week 8.
However, probably need to sort this for next game in case when Cris wins next week....  ;)

He may not be able to play this week when I have finished battering him for not posting on the right thread ;)
2013 WCOAP Razz Champion "Jangle Jangle" :)

Proud Captain of Scotland "A" team-Home Int Champs 2012 :)

Captain of S6 East of England Team :)
APAT UK Online Champion 2011
Proud member of former Team Luton :D
NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Re: Matchday 8 ~~ 29th April
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 11:28:59 AM »

I"ve just looked through the ID thread and apart from crisasharp, we appear to be missing postings by K9Sixtwo and sor79999 as well.

Whilst I was looking at the league scoreboards, I also did a quick check of four other regions at random, just to verify nobody else had received points erroneously whilst not registered - there are no errors, which is good.

Thanks Stuart. Obviously the confusion has come from having the 2 threads. Will go and get amended!

2013 WCOAP Razz Champion "Jangle Jangle" :)

Proud Captain of Scotland "A" team-Home Int Champs 2012 :)

Captain of S6 East of England Team :)
APAT UK Online Champion 2011
Proud member of former Team Luton :D
NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker