Author Topic: Chelsea FC - Champions League  (Read 2148 times)

CincinnatiKid

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Chelsea FC - Champions League
« on: May 19, 2012, 23:05:54 PM »
Congratulation to Chelsea FC for winning the Champions League title after an exciting match with extra time and penalty.

Follow my Poker Twitter @CINK1D
Follow my Horseracing Twitter @AG_CGN
Ex Team Lucky Squad
Captain Ex-Regional Team Europe
Member Ex-Regional Team East of England
Member Ex-Luton Poker Club

WYoung83

• Platinum Member
Re: Chelsea FC - Champions League
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 23:15:40 PM »
 Though it was quite boring for 83 mins, then kicked in finally. Guess thats what £1 billion gets u. Wonder whats next for Roman, as that was his holy grail.

Cyntaf

• Platinum Member
Re: Chelsea FC - Champions League
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 02:52:57 AM »
As a Spurs fan, I can state that the outcome and drama was................... well.........dramatic!!!

I couldn"t take this away from them if i tried. Being a true sportsman, irrespective of my wishes for Tottenham i have to just enjoy the drama and true theatre that this whole season seems to have thrown at us.

There are certain people that i would not like to admit this to(Nigel Johnson not being one of them....Great Guy) but Chelsea totally deserve their rewards. The way that they went about their triumph, not only in Europe but also in the F.A.Cup................. Oh I can"t carry on. Man City 2 goals in Fergie Time.(Thanks Rob, ingrained in the Mem Banks)........
QPR and Bolton to the finish line. The pain of Spurs drawing their pen-ultimate game.....followed by Arsenal losing a 1-0 goal lead v West Brom, only to hav e the goalie make the Premiere league look Italian for the day?

Great season as everyone should be, not written on Feb or March but entertaining to the last kick, well done to the still world class..........Drogba..
Team Cymru Captain Apat World Team champions 2010 + 2011