Author Topic: Matchday 11~~20th May  (Read 11972 times)

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Re: Matchday 11~~20th May
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 22:11:27 PM »
Down to 4 left in now, Cris just bubbled the money :( Big climb into the points now guys! :)

3xBB
Camking
Crisasharp
Fandango
Josharp01
Merkland66
NOBLEOCKS
scjn01
snoopypillow
sor79999
thegeezer2k
Thinsy
TurnyITB

2013 WCOAP Razz Champion "Jangle Jangle" :)

Proud Captain of Scotland "A" team-Home Int Champs 2012 :)

Captain of S6 East of England Team :)
APAT UK Online Champion 2011
Proud member of former Team Luton :D
NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

ajcairns

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 22:20:44 PM »
sorry Turny, couldnt fold AK on the BB - was hoping you would fold and okoloxo on the sb was going to raise me as they had done a lot of the times when i was short

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 22:44:40 PM »
We have 3 left in

3xBB
NOLELOCKS
Snoopypillow

Unfortunately they"ve found themselves all sitting next to each other! Could be really good or really bad news!!

NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 23:04:49 PM »
And then there were 2! NOBLELOCKS and 3xBB left in for EoE with a total of 15 left!

NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 23:07:52 PM »
Sorry guys awful bok from me. Both out.

Will check on points in the morning...off to rest my blistered feet!

As always thanks for playing. Would be great to get teh numbers up for the last few weeks...spread the word peeps!

JO

NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

noble2

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 23:12:34 PM »
decided to possibly flip ended up a 2/1 dog [not so bad] a double up and i would of gone ftw... lets us know in chat or here if u want me to grind in the future for points... i will sacrifice for team points if u want me to :)

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 16:07:04 PM »

decided to possibly flip ended up a 2/1 dog [not so bad] a double up and i would of gone ftw... lets us know in chat or here if u want me to grind in the future for points... i will sacrifice for team points if u want me to :)

Very well played again James, and Snoopy very consistent on both your behalfs..

Primarily I think it"s safe to say we all play these games to secure valuable points for the team ( some scoring more than others.. " cough " .. I am trying honest ).. Obv we play different if we are considering fellow team mates at the table where we might not bluff or steal from a fellow team mate without of course soft playing which is against the rules and ethos of APAT.. But we have to also look and not forget there are personal gains to made aswell, the prize money yes.. But also individual points.. Personally I haven"t scored 1 point this season so unless I was to basically win every game from now on I haven"t got a snowballs chance in hell ( unless I run like Ian " luckbox clipboard " Matthews  ;D).. But I believe you have 29 individual points? You have to consider the overall outlook facing you, I think it"s safe to say we can"t win the leauge, next year we will!!. But you could win the individual points race or even finish up highest English player , hence giving you a place in the APAT England squad.. So I don"t think any of team EOE would for a moment want you to sacrifice a chance to achieve this if it meant playing unorthodox team wise.. Good luck to you in the points race, hope to be railing if not playing on future final tables.
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012, 16:20:48 PM »

Very well played again James, and Snoopy very consistent on both your behalfs..

Primarily I think it"s safe to say we all play these games to secure valuable points for the team ( some scoring more than others.. " cough " .. I am trying honest ).. Obv we play different if we are considering fellow team mates at the table where we might not bluff or steal from a fellow team mate without of course soft playing which is against the rules and ethos of APAT.. But we have to also look and not forget there are personal gains to made aswell, the prize money yes.. But also individual points.. Personally I haven"t scored 1 point this season so unless I was to basically win every game from now on I haven"t got a snowballs chance in hell ( unless I run like Ian " luckbox clipboard " Matthews  ;D).. But I believe you have 29 individual points? You have to consider the overall outlook facing you, I think it"s safe to say we can"t win the leauge, next year we will!!. But you could win the individual points race or even finish up highest English player , hence giving you a place in the APAT England squad.. So I don"t think any of team EOE would for a moment want you to sacrifice a chance to achieve this if it meant playing unorthodox team wise.. Good luck to you in the points race, hope to be railing if not playing on future final tables.

+1

I absolutely have to agree with everything Carl said (especially luckbox clipboard matthews).

I can honestly say that I believe every single EoE player to make the right call at the right time. I have never and will never request or advise that people play "more" for the team as from what I have seen, with the exception of one incident where someone didn"t realise a player was on our team, we"ve worked solidly all season and had very few run-ins with each other. It"s a team game but like Carl said, soft play is against the rules and it"s still an individual comp too. You all have the ability to run good...we just don"t have the luck it seems!

Definitely get going for the individual points though!!! :D

NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 16:33:25 PM »
ty jo + carl, i"ll pass on to james..