Author Topic: BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not unlucky 13th for us. National League Results  (Read 4737 times)

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
Hi all,

A great day at the office for us on the 13th match ended with J P Round (aceonthe5th) winning and getting us a big 25 points, very well done and big up to you sir.
Also we got a point each from Dawn Dineen (Laxie) and Bal Powar (shozboy 1) to add to the J P"s win to secure 3rd place and 3 points. Also well done to Jack Prime (technolog) and myself for just missing out but it was fun trying even though i were in the top ten for most of it.
It didnt help when i got into a slanging match with a few other players when i moved tables and even the Irish captain  gave me a few obscenities when he got knocked out lol..... mmmm the chatbox will stay off in future   :-X

Anyway, i would like to say well done team and we are now in midtable of the league which i would of taken before the season started due to the small team we have.
We have only scored in two matches but just imagine if we did what we did in the other games.... we would be 3rd pushing for the league so all who has signed needs to play more (if they can)

Heres the results from sunday"s game not so unlucky 13  

Team Points

Pos          Region          Points
1          Scotland            5  
2        South East           4  
3       East Midlands         3    
4         North East           2  
5     East of England        1  

Individual Result

Pos           Name                  PokerStars ID               Region               Points   Team Points
  1            JP Round             AceOnThe5th            East Midlands            25            25        8)    
  2            Julian Brooker         Dr Jules B                South East               22            22    
  3            Colin James            DonColino                South East               20            20    
  4            Tom Clark             LombBomb                  Scotland                18            18    
  5            George Dickson      thehibee2                   Scotland                16            16    
  6            Brian Harland          Erimus14                  North East               14            14    
  7            Ian Matthews       thegeezer2k            East of England            12            12    
  8            Paul Sefton           bigpaul011                 Scotland                 11            11    
  9            Gary Philips           bear21-07                    Wales                  10            10    
  10           Adam Small         Zippy Khatru                Scotland                  9             9    
  11          John Tice                lawjohn                 South West                9             9    
  12          Rick Sudworth        tarach111                North West                9             9    
  13          Ralph Osker          Merkland 66            East of England             7             7    
  14          Dean Pearson       Wildcatdean        Yorkshire and Humber         7             7    
  15          Bob Bulman            Bobmouse                South West               7             7    
  16          Gary Motson         MuccaMotty               North East                5             5    
  17          Dave Collins            teamdobb                North East                5             5    
  18          Jon O"Neill                quakes                      Wales                   5             5    
  19          Keith Williams          cohanjam                    Wales                   3             3    
  20          Carl Pilgrim              fandango              East of England            3             3    
  21          Denis Corcoran        denspoker                   London                  3             3    
  22          Gordon MacArthur       GiMac                    Scotland                 3             3    
  23          Paul Wilson            willow333hul       Yorkshire and Humber         3             3    
  24          Baljinder Powar         shozboy                East Midlands              1             1        ;D        
  25          Dawn Dineen              Laxie                  East Midlands              1             1        :D      
  26          Louis Manson         Honeybadg                  Scotland                 1             0    
  27                                      wiko1973                UnRegistered              0             0    
  28          Sian Jones               Sianio_4                     Wales                   1             1    
  29          Tom Hall                 Tom1559                   Scotland                 0             0    
  30          Ole Kragh Hansen     okhansen                    Europe                  0             1    
  31          Mark Porter          Mark_Port157               South East                            
  32          Paul Gupta             Hindustani                   Scotland                            
  33          Richard Rudling-Smith  Rudders                     Wales                            
  34          Jack Prime             technolog                 East Midlands      :)                                
  35          Simon Brooke        Simonb1980                    London                            
  36          David Ruling-Smith    Q8Holds                       Wales                            
  37          Simon Gordon        Tigerflash67               East Midlands      ;)                                
  38          Frank Bailie              oxoloxo                       Ireland                            
  39          Paul Turnstill            turnyitb                 East of England                            
  40          Ger Smyth              Duke3016                   North West                            

Scotland 57pts
South East 44pts
East Midlands 27pts
North East 24pts
East of England 22pts
Wales 19pts
South West 16pts
Yorkshire and Humber 10pts
North West 9pts
London 3pts
Europe 1pt
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion

frankieb

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member

Hi all,

A great day at the office for us on the 13th match ended with J P Round (aceonthe5th) winning and getting us a big 25 points, very well done and big up to you sir.
Also we got a point each from Dawn Dineen (Laxie) and Bal Powar (shozboy 1) to add to the J P"s win to secure 3rd place and 3 points. Also well done to Jack Prime (technolog) and myself for just missing out but it was fun trying even though i were in the top ten for most of it.
It didnt help when i got into a slanging match with a few other players when i moved tables and even the Irish captain  gave me a few obscenities when he got knocked out lol..... mmmm the chatbox will stay off in future   :-X

Anyway, i would like to say well done team and we are now in midtable of the league which i would of taken before the season started due to the small team we have.
We have only scored in two matches but just imagine if we did what we did in the other games.... we would be 3rd pushing for the league so all who has signed needs to play more (if they can)

Team Points

Individual Result

Pos           Name                  PokerStars ID               Region               Points   Team Points
  1            JP Round             AceOnThe5th            East Midlands            25            25        8)    
  2            Julian Brooker         Dr Jules B                South East               22            22    
  3            Colin James            DonColino                South East               20            20    
  4            Tom Clark             LombBomb                  Scotland                18            18    
  5            George Dickson      thehibee2                   Scotland                16            16    
  6            Brian Harland          Erimus14                  North East               14            14    
  7            Ian Matthews       thegeezer2k            East of England            12            12    
  8            Paul Sefton           bigpaul011                 Scotland                 11            11    
  9            Gary Philips           bear21-07                    Wales                  10            10    
  10           Adam Small         Zippy Khatru                Scotland                  9             9    
  11          John Tice                lawjohn                 South West                9             9    
  12          Rick Sudworth        tarach111                North West                9             9    
  13          Ralph Osker          Merkland 66            East of England             7             7    
  14          Dean Pearson       Wildcatdean        Yorkshire and Humber         7             7    
  15          Bob Bulman            Bobmouse                South West               7             7    
  16          Gary Motson         MuccaMotty               North East                5             5    
  17          Dave Collins            teamdobb                North East                5             5    
  18          Jon O"Neill                quakes                      Wales                   5             5    
  19          Keith Williams          cohanjam                    Wales                   3             3    
  20          Carl Pilgrim              fandango              East of England            3             3    
  21          Denis Corcoran        denspoker                   London                  3             3    
  22          Gordon MacArthur       GiMac                    Scotland                 3             3    
  23          Paul Wilson            willow333hul       Yorkshire and Humber         3             3    
  24          Baljinder Powar         shozboy                East Midlands              1             1        ;D        
  25          Dawn Dineen              Laxie                  East Midlands              1             1        :D      
  26          Louis Manson         Honeybadg                  Scotland                 1             0    
  27                                      wiko1973                UnRegistered              0             0    
  28          Sian Jones               Sianio_4                     Wales                   1             1    
  29          Tom Hall                 Tom1559                   Scotland                 0             0    
  30          Ole Kragh Hansen     okhansen                    Europe                  0             1    
  34          Jack Prime             technolog                 East Midlands      :)                                
  37          Simon Gordon        Tigerflash67               East Midlands      ;)                                

Scotland 57pts
South East 44pts
East Midlands 27pts
North East 24pts
East of England 22pts
Wales 19pts
South West 16pts
North West 9pts
London 3pts
Europe 1pt

Hi Simon,
Good game last night and well played.I think you are mixing me up with another player.I am the captain of the Ireland team.I was on your table for most of the game and enjoyed the banter from yourself and the other players.I don"t do obscenities and I think this type of chat should be sorted out by the poker site.I can see by your post that you took it as a bit of a laugh and that is the correct way.I hope you understand my reason for posting this as most players know that i"m not that type of player.

Frank Bailie. (oxoloxo)

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member

Hi all,

Team Points

Individual Result

Scotland 57pts
South East 44pts
East Midlands 27pts
North East 24pts
East of England 22pts
Wales 19pts
South West 16pts
North West 9pts
London 3pts
Europe 1pt

Hi Simon,
Good game last night and well played.I think you are mixing me up with another player.I am the captain of the Ireland team.I was on your table for most of the game and enjoyed the banter from yourself and the other players.I don"t do obscenities and I think this type of chat should be sorted out by the poker site.I can see by your post that you took it as a bit of a laugh and that is the correct way.I hope you understand my reason for posting this as most players know that i"m not that type of player.

Frank Bailie. (oxoloxo)

I would completely back that up. :)
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Hi all,

Team Points

Individual Result

Scotland 57pts
South East 44pts
East Midlands 27pts
North East 24pts
East of England 22pts
Wales 19pts
South West 16pts
North West 9pts
London 3pts
Europe 1pt

Hi Simon,

Frank Bailie. (oxoloxo)

Absolutely. You"re definitely mixing him up with someone else - Frank just isn"t like that. The Fecker.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt

Hi all,

Team Points

Individual Result

Scotland 57pts
South East 44pts
East Midlands 27pts
North East 24pts
East of England 22pts
Wales 19pts
South West 16pts
North West 9pts
London 3pts
Europe 1pt

Hi Simon,

Frank Bailie. (oxoloxo)

Absolutely. You"re definitely mixing him up with someone else - Frank just isn"t like that. The Fecker.
Thats ok guys, at least it shows how much the other players care about their teams lol, no hard feelings whoever it was as its only a game, i feel better already  ;)  Here"s to next week
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion

shozboy1

• Silver Member
well done all
WCOAP online final tablist 2009
WCOAP live 6 max final tablist 2010
Eng online final tablist 2011