Author Topic: Is there anybody there?  (Read 7332 times)

Foggy

• Gold Member
Is there anybody there?
« on: June 07, 2012, 14:44:12 PM »
I take it that we have capitulated and resigned to the fact that we are not going to win, or even try to get 3rd place in the league?

Foyie message on facebook last week claimed that we had only 3 entries, I am not sure whether there was an increase on that as I lasted about 3 hands after flopping 2 pr and being ********ed.

The last post on this team board was months ago, are we still interested or shall I save the $11 rather than donk it off this weekend?

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Is there anybody there?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 14:48:43 PM »
Well I certainly haven"t given up, but it"s disappointing that the West Mids excitement seems to have died.

Couldn"t play last week - was standing under a fishing brolly in the garden trying to cook on the BBQ.

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 11:15:49 AM »
Are we playing, is the captain at the wheel, is there anybody in the West Midlands?

karrde

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 21:59:52 PM »
Yep, is there anyone here?  I was weighing up joining here (where I was born) or elsewhere (where I live).  This was first choice but I just saw a tumbleweed blow past and thats not a good sign!

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »
Brian is out of the country with no access to t"interweb, so won"t be accessing this page, or drumming up interest.

I don"t know how many we have registered for West Mids now that the registration is private via the website link rather than on public view on the forum.

I"m in.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 15:14:31 PM »

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 15:49:49 PM »
West Mids sign up so far is very limited - have posted on Facebook page and messaged everyone registered to the page on Facebook.

List so far is:

Steve Redfern - AMRNapat
Debjani Duncan - Blowfly34
Chris Dudley - cdudley12
Anthony Trippier - TONYTRIPPS
Andrew Duncan - AJDUK34

Fluence

• Silver Member
    • The Ramblings of a Poker Dinosaur
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 15:56:06 PM »
I am trying to get set up on the poker.co.uk site but I"m having a little difficulty getting it sorted. I will try and get it done today. I actually downloaded the software a few weeks back but cannot even remember my username yet alone password

Cannot possibly commit to playing every Sunday as I play "live" on Sundays quite often, but if home I will certainly.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Moocher

• Bronze Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 18:24:24 PM »

Im in,

Wont play every week, but there in spirit
Call me Mooch

Fluence

• Silver Member
    • The Ramblings of a Poker Dinosaur
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 17:40:17 PM »
These are the names I have, if you are not listed but u are in the WM team you need to let me know as I plan on crushing everyone else.

AJDUK34
AMRNapat
Barty1uk
Blowfly34
BOINGBLITZ
cdudley12
Drain1976
Foggy
M00CH
Moneyivey
Pears-27
runandskip
TONYTRIPPS
WBA1968
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.