Author Topic: REQUEST - APAT ECOAP DTD [Aug 2012] [SOLD]  (Read 17233 times)

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
Re: REQUEST - APAT ECOAP DTD [Aug 2012] [SOLD]
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 14:49:17 PM »
It was in danger of falling off the page with the next post and as it"s still open and the date of the event hasn"t passed I though I would move it up the page.

I do the same on the Seat Exchange.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 15:19:23 PM »

It was in danger of falling off the page with the next post and as it"s still open and the date of the event hasn"t passed I though I would move it up the page.

I do the same on the Seat Exchange.

Ahh, I see.  It is sold out though.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2012, 20:27:52 PM »
OK, hotel is booked and I"ve reg"d the 6-Max and the Main Event. I won"t pre-reg for the PLO as I fully expect to be still playing the ME through into the Monday night and don"t want the hassle of trying to offload a seat I can"t un-reg from.

If by some unforeseen circumstance I am out of the ME in time to enter the PLO I will go down the Alternates List route (on the assumption it will sell out ahead of time). As stated in the OP, if I don"t play the PLO that part of the stake will be returned to investors.

And some good news, as can be seen from the bolded link in my sig... I"m currently enjoying some "Run Good"!!

Let"s hope I don"t use it all up before the end of August.  ;D
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2012, 08:34:31 AM »
For those who will not be at DTD over the weekend, I"ll try and provide a few updates and end of level chip counts via twitter... @RioRodent

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2012, 11:36:52 AM »

For those who will not be at DTD over the weekend, I"ll try and provide a few updates and end of level chip counts via twitter... @RioRodent

gl with this and have fun!!

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 19:31:51 PM »
OK guys, a bit embarrassed about that... was going quite nicely til a rush of blood, last hand before second break.

4bet shoved altogether too many chips with KQs, over a button 3bet... button tank called with AKo... no help from the board!  ::)

I"m playing the DTD £25 + £5 at 8.00pm and will give all stakers a freeroll in that. However, don"t get too excited... I hadn"t had any [well 1 pint] beer while playing the 6-max and intend to make up for this evening!!

Cheers

PS. Updates may not occur later... I"ve come without my reading glasses and can"t really see what I"m typing on my phone!  8)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2012, 22:31:47 PM »

OK guys, a bit embarrassed about that... was going quite nicely til a rush of blood, last hand before second break.

4bet shoved altogether too many chips with KQs, over a button 3bet... button tank called with AKo... no help from the board!  ::)

I"m playing the DTD £25 + £5 at 8.00pm and will give all stakers a freeroll in that. However, don"t get too excited... I hadn"t had any [well 1 pint] beer while playing the 6-max and intend to make up for this evening!!

Cheers

PS. Updates may not occur later... I"ve come without my reading glasses and can"t really see what I"m typing on my phone!  8)

ul

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 16:50:30 PM »
Not off to good start.. down to 3.5k in first level... got back to 4.5k... doubled with AK v QQ to 9k.

Now 6175 at break.

Updates will be limited to breaks as I forgot my phone charger!

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2012, 22:59:29 PM »
First off sorry about the lack of updates... no glasses + no phone charger = b0!!oxed!!!

As is probably already obvious to all - there were no cashes.

I don"t think I have ever run as bad in a tournament, as I did in the ME... KK twice, AA once and AK twice, all in the first level and I managed to lose 12.5k chips! I think I could of lost them all really early with KK, but found a fold [Rightly or wrongly? I don"t know? I"ll post the hand in the appropriate place]

I was able to grind a short stack until the antes started, when another 3bet all-in went wrong. A guy 2 seats to my right had raised just about all of the four or five hands... next hand I had already decided to make a stand if he open raised my BB... he did and called pretty quickly with AQs.

I never managed to get above starting stack in the PLO and eventually exited when I got it in with A345 on a 23x flop, against 23xx... and missed obv.

I put in my request that I thought playing with other peoples money might help keep me focused, in actual fact I think it made me a bit too cautious and affected some of my decisions [like folding the KK early?]. So I don"t think I shall be looking for staking in the future... you"ll all be pleased to know. :-)