Author Topic: OFFER - Sunday Schedule  (Read 3835 times)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
OFFER - Sunday Schedule
« on: June 24, 2012, 11:24:11 AM »
Anyone got a Sunday grind going on or want to come up with a schedule for me to invest in??
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 16:29:58 PM by Paulie_D »

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: OFFER - Sunday Schedule
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 07:28:57 AM »
Nice bump of a thread. I"m a stake licence holder now and would love the opportunity to be staked.

Never done anything like this before but would be happy to sort something out if this is still on.
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 10:28:51 AM »

Nice bump of a thread. I"m a stake licence holder now and would love the opportunity to be staked.

Never done anything like this before but would be happy to sort something out if this is still on.

lol... :-\hmmm funds bit short at mo after losing one of jobs and having to take employer to court for my wages!! >:(

Write me up a plan though and I will have a look and let u know what can do/offer......pm me if u like, up to u.....need to see some stats though!!

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 11:47:42 AM »

lol... :-\hmmm funds bit short at mo after losing one of jobs and having to take employer to court for my wages!! >:(

Write me up a plan though and I will have a look and let u know what can do/offer......pm me if u like, up to u.....need to see some stats though!!

All about the timing! Hope it all gets sorte soon for you then! Sounds messy
Carpe Diem

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 12:36:40 PM »

cheers bud....still happy to have a look at plan though!!

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 16:39:50 PM »

cheers bud....still happy to have a look at plan though!!

Ty. PM pending
Carpe Diem

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 22:57:29 PM »

What did you have in mind Waz? Post a schedule you want and  a lot of us would probably invest, PM me if you need help with a decent schedule
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.