Author Topic: A new start!  (Read 3152 times)

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
A new start!
« on: December 22, 2011, 15:32:56 PM »
OK!!!

So, as you may have seen, I have taken over the captaincy from Phil, and would like to thank him for the brilliant job he has done for the team over the last few seasons, enjoy your semi retirement (we had best be seeing you at the tables still!)

APAT are currently reviewing the whole League format as we speak,

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=10215.0

go here to read the proposals and more importantly HAVE YOUR SAY!!

As such, this may be the shortest lived captaincy of all time, but like i say, this is your club and your league, so make sure you give them your thoughts on how to move forward with things please :)

Also, lets try and get a bit more interaction going shall we? Feel free to post your thoughts in here too, I really want to get us moving forward, so spread the word about all of this to your mates, we all know people who play poker but dont know about this, so lets get them informed and see if we can bolster the ranks a bit :)

Cheers all,

Stu
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
Re: A new start!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 16:32:10 PM »
Wishing you all the best with this m8, great choice. Merry Xmas xx
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: A new start!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 17:03:42 PM »
Cheers Stu.. love ya fella and all the best with this youre the best man for the job, I"ll be involved best I can and fingers crossed the new format means the team still exists in some form next season x
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 17:05:24 PM by PHIL_TC »
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148