Author Topic: EoE run good in National Online Cup!!!  (Read 9795 times)

thinsy147

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
  • I can play better....... I never have, but I can!!
    • HendonMob Database
Re: EoE run good in National Online Cup!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 23:20:55 PM »

Well done tonight team, especially Colin who finished second.

Thanks Ralph.

I like to think my second place bink was a reward for my loyalty and commitment to the league and our team. Even though we had either little or, more likely, no chance of progressing to the knock-out stages I still played and was very delighted to see that my three team-mates had done the same. This is something Norfolk Kings can be proud of. Well done Ralph, Waz and Cris, it was a pleasure playing with you guys.

(Luton 2010 Bronze Medal Winner)
(Online 2020 Silver Medal Winner)

GOLD MEDAL COMING IN 2030

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: EoE run good in National Online Cup!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 00:19:00 AM »

Well done tonight team, especially Colin who finished second.

Thanks Ralph.

I like to think my second place bink was a reward for my loyalty and commitment to the league and our team. Even though we had either little or, more likely, no chance of progressing to the knock-out stages I still played and was very delighted to see that my three team-mates had done the same. This is something Norfolk Kings can be proud of. Well done Ralph, Waz and Cris, it was a pleasure playing with you guys.

totally agree with your statement about being commited, you certained deserved it.

(I"m sorry I never made the 1st week), also sorry I never backed it up with some deep runs to help you when you did!
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013