Author Topic: WP APAT!  (Read 2322 times)

NoCash

• Bronze Member
WP APAT!
« on: August 28, 2012, 17:21:36 PM »
Nice work on another quality weekend. Had great fun drinking for two days solid then running like god to win the PLO comp (is there any other way to win a PLO comp?).

Will update my blog soon with a full TR (nocashpoker.blogspot.com).

Nice to say hello to some familiar faces and (sort of) make some new friends  :D Also, apologies if my drunken antics got a bit much for anyone. I did "unwind" a little too much perhaps - hopefully no one took too much offense!

Last but not least - the APAT team. How hard do them guys work?! Hats off to you - sterling efforts all round.

Cheers
Dave
APAT World Amateur Champion 2011/12
APAT European Omaha Amateur Champion 2012

Ant1966

• Gold Member
Re: WP APAT!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 21:43:20 PM »
Can"t wait for the blog Dave,hope it"s like an every hand revealed type thing........ ::)
"That's when you know your'e running bad,when Ant one outers you on the river". Brendan Byrne-Dublin 2010.

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 21:52:56 PM »
Very well done again mate and nice to meet you at last. was a pleasure sharing the PLO table with you 2 out for a while, tough as hell all round while Waheed was calling every raise and running like Usain Bolt. Very impressive double for you, congratulations.
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 21:55:41 PM »
Was never in doubt Dave - I was just glad you were on my right until our table broke!!

WP GG