Author Topic: BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the semi's  (Read 2014 times)

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the semi's
« on: August 30, 2012, 15:17:09 PM »
Great result last guys and gal!  :o
It was a bittersweet experience for me due to having a bad start and being disconnected for nearly half an hour. I nearly gave up and was about to go work only to get back on, when i did i was down to ONE big blind, the rest is history lol....... by the way i was 90 mins late for work but it was worth it in the end lol

We have nothing to fear now as we... as a team have deserved to get there  :)

Well done my soldiers and lets now make the final,

Cheers! Capt Flash   8)

Last nights result

Beer and poker United                  51 Pts             East Mids FORE!!!                          88Pts       8)

Pos       Pts                                                       Pos      Pts
 scouse3465 (dave3465)        18       15              Tiger-flash (Tigerflash)              2       31       ::)
 tbus113 (undisputed)           15       18               Aceon5th (AceOnTheRiver)       25       8        ;D
 TeleMech                           32       1                Rhino5656                               4       29       ;D
 Thezoom                            16       17              Starshine (StarshineI)              13       20       :-*

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:02:43 AM by Tiger-flash »
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion