Author Topic: Stake Request-mylesfdo's Monday Grind!! NEW SCHEDULE  (Read 43571 times)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Stake Request-mylesfdo's Monday Grind!! NEW SCHEDULE
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2012, 23:55:29 PM »
Bust Big $55 after getting right back into it then losing with Kings to AK hitting flush on river....got us out of trouble with $148.75 cash....still in other two...short in 11r and about av in $5 cubed
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 00:32:37 AM by mylesfdo »

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2012, 00:04:11 AM »
Busto $11r shoved with 55 short and ran into Kings!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2012, 00:14:30 AM »
http://www.pokerhand.org/?6466181

FFS thats how we run!!.....house over house!!.....nearly folded too!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2012, 00:30:31 AM »
Well thats a wrap guys.....glad I got us out of most of the trouble with cash in Big $55 but yet again took some sick beats which if we hold could have seen us showing a healthy profit.......closing bal $148.75 so 10% is $14.88 and 5% is $7.44.......lemme know what want to do as gonna have a good think about running again as might just wait until Full Tilt is back up in November

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »
Nice rabbit out of hat at the end, happy to cash out and wait until FT in Nov.

Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2012, 12:22:33 PM »

^^^^^ will go with Waz^^^^^  fandango on stars. Happy to stake any site Myles keep me updated on what you decide thanks again.
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2012, 13:14:35 PM »

+1 Thanks Myles.. Katiethefish for mine please.. have hobnob plans for it :) x
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2012, 13:39:02 PM »
Ok guys.....feeling a bit better about things after nice sleep and rest but still undecided if fancy running all day grind again!

However I was planning on running a couple of the early ones today....Big $5.50 and $5 cubed and include in stake.....BUT if backers just want me to square up will just run off own dime and not include in stake.....first starts at 2pm so if could get some feedback before then would be great!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2012, 16:32:41 PM »
Well that went well!!......never really got going in the $5 cubed and had aces cracked by kings to send me packing....then Jacks run into Aces in Big $5.50 to wrap it all up.

Closing bal $122.75......popping out for a bit so will sort out shipping $$ back later tonight or tomorrow after work.....cheers again guys for support and sorry couldnt be a bigger return for us.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2012, 16:37:40 PM »
Hi Myles.. did you send over the percentages of those of us requested the money before you played again today? Waz.. Carl and myself? Actually not sure if just playing random games that werent in the original stake is a good idea in general mate.. I know its only a few dollars in this case but wouldnt want this to set a precedent when theres biggers sums involved x

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2012, 16:48:08 PM »

Hi Myles.. did you send over the percentages of those of us requested the money before you played again today? Waz.. Carl and myself? Actually not sure if just playing random games that werent in the original stake is a good idea in general mate.. I know its only a few dollars in this case but wouldnt want this to set a precedent when theres biggers sums involved x

no didnt Phil but not a prob if backers want % based on last nights closing bal of $148.75....didnt see it as major prob as ran couple of extra ones in the 1st original stake with no comeback and also had included two bonus tournies last night totaling approx $50 of own $$........wait to hear what others think and then ship $$ back later tonight or tomorrow....apologies if caused any prob only trying to get us a nice score as was off work today and the two played today were included in original stake and not massive $$ buy ins.........wait to hear what others think when get back in bit

mporter123

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2012, 17:12:07 PM »
You should never assume people want to keep going unless stakers state it explicitly or it was part of the initial staking request.

Playing tournaments and taking it off the balance without confirmation is definitely a no no and stakers did request cash outs.

The bonus tournies are very generous but you should honour the initial balance before today.

All done with a love of the game, obviously nothing malicious, but Phil is right about setting a precedent.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2012, 18:34:48 PM »

You should never assume people want to keep going unless stakers state it explicitly or it was part of the initial staking request.

Playing tournaments and taking it off the balance without confirmation is definitely a no no and stakers did request cash outs.

The bonus tournies are very generous but you should honour the initial balance before today.

All done with a love of the game, obviously nothing malicious, but Phil is right about setting a precedent.

cheers for comments Mark....as a backer and horse highly respect the input.

Just a bit curious as to why nothing was brought up when I ran the additional two tournies in the first stake but maybe this was due to the fact that I had dropped two from the original plan so no additional BR was used.........hey ho lesson learnt!!

Closing BR will revert back to the original closing bal from last night of $148.75 so 10% is $14.88 & 5% $7.44.

Starting to ship $$ back now fyi and thanks again guys for the backing, support and all input......still undecided if will run similar before FT reopens but keep eye out for a live week long festival stake Im contemplating at end of Oct and also when FT does reopen a possoble BAP if the forum is ready for it and the almighty(Des) gives approval!!

Thanks again and glgl

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2012, 18:45:18 PM »

Just a bit curious as to why nothing was brought up when I ran the additional two tournies in the first stake but maybe this was due to the fact that I had dropped two from the original plan so no additional BR was used.........hey ho lesson learnt!!

To be honest Myles as that was on the other page I didnt even realise you"d done that.. presumed that the balance was for the initial stake  :P I"m happy to take whatever the balance was at the end of agreed stake balance even if its zippo, I know that I"m on here more than others but I didnt even spot that last night you"d done a few freebees.

I"m not having a major go, we"re just talking about a few dollars so I"m not bothered either way.. just would hate others to see that using money put together by stakers was just put into a "roll" and used on going. Its all about precedents. Not only is this dangerous if we"re talking 100"s and in recent WCOOP balances in the 1000"s but its also extremely difficult to keep a track on the 1% being given to APAT for actually providing this service.

Mark is an excellent example where at the end of each stake he asks the stakers if they want it rolling on, and what the next schedule is and waits to have their input before proceeding. Anway fella look forward to what you"re putting forward as the next staking option x

mporter123

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2012, 18:48:50 PM »
Nice one Myles - if you run something again then would invest.