Author Topic: Above the weighted average  (Read 85070 times)

Laxie

• Platinum Member
Re: Above the weighted average
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2012, 19:25:29 PM »
Did I miss something?

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2012, 19:47:46 PM »

Did I miss something?

Rich doesn"t feel loved enough  ::)

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2012, 20:19:25 PM »

Did I miss something?

more than likely, where to begin?
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2012, 00:09:17 AM »

Did I miss something?

more than likely, where to begin?

oi >:(

oi??

i was trying to wind Dawn up, keep yer Neb out :p
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2013, 18:58:36 PM »
So the day dawn"s and I am on a sponsored diet :-X

Day 1 in the grumpy curly house has so far gone without a hitch, with fresh veg, fruit and other alien food stuffs replacing the festive offerings and then the leftovers that have been consumed with avengence over the past fortnight  30 years or so.

Alcohol too has gone by the weighside (did you see what i did there?) and also been replaced by some funny clear liquid called water!!!

Let"s hope that a slightly slimmer curlarge and some much needed funds for MD are on the horizon.

I have to say that my motivation has been Carl all through the run up to this, "cos if he can put a constantly cheery face on what must been an incredibily frustrating, tiring and difficult set of circumstances that he finds himself in, then I can sure as hell put a little less chow in my mouth.

Fingers crossed and thanks for the support, it means alot.
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2013, 19:24:27 PM »

So the day dawn"s and I am on a sponsored diet :-X

Day 1 in the grumpy curly house has so far gone without a hitch, with fresh veg, fruit and other alien food stuffs replacing the festive offerings and then the leftovers that have been consumed with avengence over the past fortnight  30 years or so.

Alcohol too has gone by the weighside (did you see what i did there?) and also been replaced by some funny clear liquid called water!!!

Let"s hope that a slightly slimmer curlarge and some much needed funds for MD are on the horizon.

I have to say that my motivation has been Carl all through the run up to this, "cos if he can put a constantly cheery face on what must been an incredibily frustrating, tiring and difficult set of circumstances that he finds himself in, then I can sure as hell put a little less chow in my mouth.

Fingers crossed and thanks for the support, it means alot.

All the best with this Rich

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2013, 20:07:42 PM »
No contest you are ornery enough to breeze this.

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2013, 20:31:15 PM »
Good luck Curly - get in the zone - get obsessed!

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2013, 20:54:31 PM »

Good luck Curly - get in the zone - get obsessed!

>:( >:( >:( >:(
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2013, 21:54:51 PM »
best of luck mate
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

ian.ski309

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2013, 22:40:58 PM »
Best of luck with this Rich !
APAT European Team Championships 2009 - Gold Medal

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling." - Ambrose Pierce

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2013, 23:14:58 PM »
Many thanks guys....
APAT Season 6 statistics

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2013, 13:08:23 PM »

This.

I quit smoking almost 3 years ago.

Someone very close to me is a recovering alcoholic and hasn"t had a drink for many many years. In those early days when I was tempted to crack I would think, well if that person can go with out a drink for the rest of their life...

I should try to "ply the same logic to my own diet!

Good Luck
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2013, 16:23:19 PM »

Thanks Rich, you are completely correct in your assumption!! It is indeed " tiring and difficult " having to gaze up at my two Gold APAT winners medals each day sigh!!

The constant cheery face is obviously down to reading my own most excellent Face Book jokes daily  ;D

But seriously I wish you all the very best in your quest, it won"t be easy there will be tough days ahead but I"m sure you will surpass your goal.

Many thanks for including Muscular Dystrophy as your charity, it is indeed a horrid disease. I consider myself fortunate that I indeed managed to live a fairly "normal" childhood and my strain of MD is far less progressive as say Duchenne, the worst case of MD that there is, which only affects males, with all these kind donations and charitable work that is carried out, the research for a cure is coming on leaps and bounds in the last decade.
The future is looking good, and with kind selfless acts and continued support from generous people like yourself and all the other fellow APAT patrons I"m sure a cure is just around the corner.

Many thanks again,,I will purchase you a glass of the finest mineral water available at Luton.. And upon you reaching and indeed surpassing your weight loss perhaps next season say the worlds.. take you out and treat you to the BIGGEST NASTIEST KEBAB money can buy xx
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2013, 17:49:06 PM »

Thanks Rich, you are completely correct in your assumption!! It is indeed " tiring and difficult " having to gaze up at my two Gold APAT winners medals each day sigh!!

The constant cheery face is obviously down to reading my own most excellent Face Book jokes daily  ;DBut seriously I wish you all the very best in your quest, it won"t be easy there will be tough days ahead but I"m sure you will surpass your goal.

Many thanks for including Muscular Dystrophy as your charity, it is indeed a horrid disease. I consider myself fortunate that I indeed managed to live a fairly "normal" childhood and my strain of MD is far less progressive as say Duchenne, the worst case of MD that there is, which only affects males, with all these kind donations and charitable work that is carried out, the research for a cure is coming on leaps and bounds in the last decade.
The future is looking good, and with kind selfless acts and continued support from generous people like yourself and all the other fellow APAT patrons I"m sure a cure is just around the corner.

Many thanks again,,I will purchase you a glass of the finest mineral water available at Luton.. And upon you reaching and indeed surpassing your weight loss perhaps next season say the worlds.. take you out and treat you to the BIGGEST NASTIEST KEBAB money can buy xx

REALLY!!!!!!
APAT Season 6 statistics