Author Topic: Feel a good about new league  (Read 5396 times)

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Feel a good about new league
« on: September 21, 2012, 12:49:08 PM »
With the new league approaching, I feel we are in for a good shot at a top three finish!!

We have new blood in the team already aswell as some old faces :).. Nice to see Achim back in the fold, a player whom always gives it is 100% , Don Logan in the team a very good addition to any team, we hit the jackpot there!!

New faces this season, Paul Turnstill a very accomplished player who I hasten to add is topping POTS at the moment in the ECOAP online series!! Karl Bursford amongst others who I had the pleasure to play against at DTD. Last night Vikrum Mehta beat Paul T heads up in the five max.. So hopefully Vik will be adding his name to the EOE list, I"m sure Jo with her persuasive powers can manage that  ;D.

Then we have all the old guard to rely on Jo,Waz,Ralph, John, Alan, Stuart, Mark etc etc oh and some moaning bugger by the name of Col Col Colin? or something like that I"m sure Jo will jog my memory if she remembers..

So with a team like this how could we possibly go wrong???.. Oh feck wait a min.. judas Ian card rack luckbox clipboard Matthews, has moved to the dark side and signed up for another region!! Oh well will have to cross that bridge when we get their.. Just hope we all have some Kryptonite to BOK his skill (LUCK).. ( love you really Ian :-* :-*)..

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS THE END XX
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Feel a good about new league
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 12:51:48 PM »

...I feel we are in for a good shot at a top three finish!!... Don Logan in the team a very good addition to any team, we hit the jackpot there!!....

Drinking early today Carl? haha ;) (love you really Don) x

Good luck though to one and all in the EoE.. kinda feels like my second team so will be cheering you all on from afar x
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 15:29:02 PM »

With the new league approaching, I feel we are in for a good shot at a top three finish!!

We have new blood in the team already aswell as some old faces :).. Nice to see Achim back in the fold, a player whom always gives it is 100% , Don Logan in the team a very good addition to any team, we hit the jackpot there!!

New faces this season, Paul Turnstill a very accomplished player who I hasten to add is topping POTS at the moment in the ECOAP online series!! Karl Bursford amongst others who I had the pleasure to play against at DTD. Last night Vikrum Mehta beat Paul T heads up in the five max.. So hopefully Vik will be adding his name to the EOE list, I"m sure Jo with her persuasive powers can manage that  ;D.

Then we have all the old guard to rely on Jo,Waz,Ralph, John, Alan, Stuart, Mark etc etc oh and some moaning bugger by the name of Col Col Colin? or something like that I"m sure Jo will jog my memory if she remembers..

So with a team like this how could we possibly go wrong???.. Oh feck wait a min.. judas Ian card rack luckbox clipboard Matthews, has moved to the dark side and signed up for another region!! Oh well will have to cross that bridge when we get their.. Just hope we all have some Kryptonite to BOK his skill (LUCK).. ( love you really Ian :-* :-*)..

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS THE END XX

Glad the winning vibes are spreading about the team! I really do think we are in with a great shout without the drag arse that is JudasLCDYRLMatthews ;)

Will be messaging Mr Mehta imminently! My spamming annoying recruiting powers know no boundaries!!!!!!

LETS DO THIS!!!
2013 WCOAP Razz Champion "Jangle Jangle" :)

Proud Captain of Scotland "A" team-Home Int Champs 2012 :)

Captain of S6 East of England Team :)
APAT UK Online Champion 2011
Proud member of former Team Luton :D
NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 15:30:02 PM »

...I feel we are in for a good shot at a top three finish!!... Don Logan in the team a very good addition to any team, we hit the jackpot there!!....

Good luck though to one and all in the EoE.. kinda feels like my second team so will be cheering you all on from afar x

Thanks Phil, hope all you Oooop Norf have a good season too....just not *too* good :D

NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

Logie66

• Gold Member
  • The Digicel Girls !
    • Logie On Tour Website
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 15:41:30 PM »

Drinking far too much i reckon :) will miss the first one unfortunately due to travel.
North London Poker Club
APAT Caribbean Poker Club
APAT South African Poker Club

http://www.logieontour.co.uk

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 15:46:22 PM »

Drinking far too much i reckon :) will miss the first one unfortunately due to travel.

Hope you have a note excusing you.... ::)

NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 16:32:48 PM »

Ermmmm laptop dongle FTW no excuse :D.. Have a splendid trip where ever you may be travelling see you on your return..
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Logie66

• Gold Member
  • The Digicel Girls !
    • Logie On Tour Website