Author Topic: Season 6 , League 2, Seconds out , Round 1!  (Read 9758 times)

Harmony26

• Bronze Member
Re: Season 6 , League 2, Seconds out , Round 1!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 22:25:23 PM »
UL Gina.

My trip 9s lost to a straight and i busted out 85th, sorry to say. Had an excellent start, shame I did not maintain it but that"s poker.

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 14:13:13 PM »

3 outered for average stack meh

nice 72 move boss  ;)
sorry about that mate, i felt bad about that as because im a extremely tight player and was short stacked i mostly get away with my all ins, when you caught me with my pants down i got very lucky.  :-[
What upsets me mostly is that John (mint trav) thought we were colluding or me chip dumping  >:(
After that remark i decieded to turn my computer off and went to work so if i do get reported i will spit feathers. Thanks for playing last night and to all of my other players.
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 14:25:01 PM »

Will probably have to be a wrecking ball and then sit out to gain a point at least  ::) (Its not a tactic Gina its just that im soooo busy, like the Online Cup)

ja ja ja, you can"t convince me that it is not a tactic, I am sure you sit out, then come back when you just have half a big blind left and take it down  ;D
lol, Got home at 7-50pm and late reg. Was on 12000 last night, went all in kings v ak and lost, down to 1400 went all in, 3 hands later back up to 17000, went to work after being accused of soft play then just found out that i came 31st in the bubble position. Tba i am going to find it hard to play most games due to me working nights so i will have to book a day off to play. Still got holidays to take and will defo do the Online Cup again  ;)
Darly Abbey pub champion

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 19:33:08 PM »

nice 72 move boss  ;)
sorry about that mate, i felt bad about that as because im a extremely tight player and was short stacked i mostly get away with my all ins, when you caught me with my pants down i got very lucky.  :-[
What upsets me mostly is that John (mint trav) thought we were colluding or me chip dumping  >:(
After that remark i decieded to turn my computer off and went to work so if i do get reported i will spit feathers. Thanks for playing last night and to all of my other players.

Oh Lordie, hush my mouth. I didn"t actually see the hand; just picked up on JB"s comment about having kept his captain in, so I meant I was reporting him (not you) for soft play, which it clearly wasn"t. He deserves to be reported for something, so I thought that would be as good as any. It"s allowed anyway, innit? I"ll try to be more sensitive.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 20:04:31 PM »

nice 72 move boss  ;)
No probs John  :D

Oh Lordie, hush my mouth. I didn"t actually see the hand; just picked up on JB"s comment about having kept his captain in, so I meant I was reporting him (not you) for soft play, which it clearly wasn"t. He deserves to be reported for something, so I thought that would be as good as any. It"s allowed anyway, innit? I"ll try to be more sensitive.
Darly Abbey pub champion