Author Topic: SCOTLAND B TEAM for the Home Internationals  (Read 5386 times)

smasher37

• Silver Member
Re: SCOTLAND B TEAM for the Home Internationals
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 13:07:39 PM »

Posting from IPad so full report tomorrow night.

Was so proud to be chosen as Captain of the Scotland B Team, and to go down to Stoke and actually win it is awesome. Everyone of the guys I picked stepped up to the plate and delivered. We stuck to game plan and it paid off with having 4 of our players in the top 14 in the MTT.

The level of poker played at these events by every individual is Fantastic and make it such a feat in winning.
APAT has a very special thing, and each and everyone of the 40 participants on Friday made it very special.

Well done to Scotland Team B. you all made me Very Very PROUD!!!!

PS. The bar has be set...... Look forward to hopefully defending it.

absolutely awesome time superb banter and at the end the best result possible for us cant wait to do it again!!!

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 17:14:31 PM »
very well played guys, great weekend with great people and the best team won (and you know how much that hurt ;))
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

ck1888

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 18:05:05 PM »
Thought the captain led by example and the team carried Naz. Great weekend and a good laugh
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"