Author Topic: GPS Sheffield ME (SOLD)  (Read 7989 times)

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: GPS Sheffield ME (SOLD)
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 20:26:18 PM »
sent - good luck

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 10:02:49 AM »

Sent, and if you get into the decent money maybe you could buy the missis a decent tablet like an Ipad!!!  :P

I'm a Yorkshire man, need I say more  ;)

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
Thank you to all investers, I will do be best to keep you uptodate via twitter (@Mr-nosey-p) and I will post on hear when possible    

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 10:30:31 AM »
Wayne have u bought in already?.......hearing that it is likely to be a sell out and fyi players being advised to buy-in online before travelling up there.

glgl

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 10:43:14 AM »

Wayne have u bought in already?.......hearing that it is likely to be a sell out and fyi players being advised to buy-in online before travelling up there.

glgl

yep, already in

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 10:49:25 AM »

glgl

yep, already in

nice one...u know by buying in online u get entry into last longer as well!!........cant seem to get that twitter name to work either!! ???

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 11:42:21 AM »

glgl

yep, already in

nice one...u know by buying in online u get entry into last longer as well!!........cant seem to get that twitter name to work either!! ???

Just in case that I get that for, in the OP I did say any added seat is not included

What's your twitter?

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 12:23:03 PM »
Yeah sure wasnt implying anything like that!!....just fyi but think it might be only on Poker Encore

Originally Im mylesfdo!!

adilong1

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 10:05:04 AM »
Good luck Wayne, I"ll be following on Twitter.
Adi
Co founder of Yorkshire Poker Club on Facebook
Catch me on Twitter: Adicricket1

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 09:15:20 AM »
Sorry about yesterday, the day started off  well with me reaching 28k at the first break could have and should have been more but I had a few out draws with people getting there on the turn or river + I manage to get away with losing the minimum with an over pair to the board to a full house (on the river). At this stage I was feeling quit confident, the table was quite lose and the stranded of play was not what I was expecting. Unfortunately after the break things went a bit wrong firstly losing 2k to another guy who out draw me. I did not mind this as I was betting every street and they kept calling (bad standard) and I knew that a big hand was coming my way. Then came the 3 hands that was my downfall in the 4th level

I"m on 24k EP raise I call with 10 10 player behind re-raise the EP folds, I go all-in he calls with AA. The guy had just lost a hand with KK v AQ on the river and was down to 9k, he instant re-raise and so I thought he could be steaming,
his range is quite wide here from AK, AQ, KQ down to small/medium pp. So my thinking is that I I"m either flipping or a big
frav plus he could fold as he still had chips to play with.

Hand 2, I made a raise on the button with A3, SB calls flop 3 spades (I have the A spades) he bets out 600 I raise to 2k he calls, turn card Ace, he checks I bet 2k he calls (after some time) blank river he checks again so I check, he flopped the straight.

Hand 3, again theirs a raise before me, I have JJ so re-raise get 1 caller then get a re-raise. Now this guy has done this several times (the 1 player that seemed to know what he was doing) and shown anything from AK to pocket 5. The raise was to 2.5k I still had about 10k at this point so for me a call is not an option so its fold or all-in. I opted for the all-in expecting him to fold, he has AA.

On reflection I should have folded, the game was still early we was only at the 100/200/25 level so to stick 10k in at that level was bad, I went with my read which was wrong.

Now that I have played at this level, it"s made me want to play again, the standard of play was far less then what I was expecting. Perhaps I did not adjust to the structure but ths is something I have learnt.

Sorry that you did not get a run for your money