Author Topic: Play by Play - day by day  (Read 16783 times)

noble1

• Platinum Member
Re: Play by Play - day by day
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2013, 19:27:15 PM »
Simple call now?
Thoughts on raise/fold line?

raise/fold - errr no :) you know the logic for that one me thinks :P

simple call - hmmmm no :) you"ve played it fine to this point imho and given villains aggro stats plus his stack size and his turn bet sizing with no other reads on his tendencies etc , i would call but i wouldn"t be to thrilled about it lol...
if the HUD stats were pointing towards villain being a more passive type i"d find a spew invoking fold maybe 75% of the time and move on..

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2013, 22:10:00 PM »
Has anyone considered he may have a Louis Manson style 4/2?

Good possibility the way it"s been played  ;)
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

Jon MW

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2013, 06:20:27 AM »

Simple call now?
Thoughts on raise/fold line?

raise/fold - errr no :) you know the logic for that one me thinks :P

simple call - hmmmm no :) you"ve played it fine to this point imho and given villains aggro stats plus his stack size and his turn bet sizing with no other reads on his tendencies etc , i would call but i wouldn"t be to thrilled about it lol...
if the HUD stats were pointing towards villain being a more passive type i"d find a spew invoking fold maybe 75% of the time and move on..

Don"t you think the sample size is a bit small to give too much weighting to the stats?

I think the chance of being ahead on this hand is too low to call and would reluctantly fold - but I hope it was called because I want to see what the SB actually had :D
Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - Razz 2007 Champion
2007 WSOP Razz 13/341

noble1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2013, 15:38:47 PM »

Don"t you think the sample size is a bit small to give too much weighting to the stats?

I think the chance of being ahead on this hand is too low to call and would reluctantly fold - but I hope it was called because I want to see what the SB actually had :D

i"m only accounting for above above avg aggro nature Jon , plus no reads as such from Rodders [tbf having seen 18 hands  -
Hands: 60 | | VP$IP 30% | PFR: 28% | 3-Bet 10% | Fold to Steal: 75%

i"d thought Rodders would of had some sort of insight into the villains betting lines, quite handy to note in a large player pool where players won"t expect anyone to be noticing that their plays are standardised in a lot of spots [when in ZOOM/RUSH]

ref the the sample size - only 60 hands BUT remember this is based on a avg player pool of 400+ at most times of the day] , so 60 separate random occasions NOT 60 straight hands compounded by the fact that players can immediately go to a new hand by folding..

I think the chance of being ahead on this hand is too low to call and would reluctantly fold - but I hope it was called because I want to see what the SB actually had

i agree villains line is strong but given the lack of reads, the turn bet sizing and to a certain extent his check raise flop sizing i"d suspect villain to VB a wee bit bigger, making this a call..
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 15:43:49 PM by noble1 »

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2013, 21:41:54 PM »
Outcome???
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2013, 07:42:12 AM »

Outcome???

Sorry meant to post it he had 55. Pretty much like how I played the hand though.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

rudders

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2013, 15:00:59 PM »
Alyways raising 3x pre smallest stack has 50bb folding pairs unopened in a cash game is a hangable offence!!! On the A53 flop im cbetting 0.25 $ - RuddersJnr