Author Topic: mylesfdo's SUNDAY GRIND....including MiniFTOPS 34 & Main Event.....SOLD OUT  (Read 19415 times)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Thoughts pls guys.....just spotted that there are a couple of $39 sattys to the Milly that are non-turbo and I should be able to slip one in probably early on.......do u think I should play a non-turbo rather than the $55 turbo at 4.45pm.

tbh I prefer non-turbos on Stars as the turbos can just be such a crapshoot at times and at least with the non-turbo u get a bit of wiggle room.......the downside obv being that a $39 satty is 1 in 6 seats compared to 1 in 4.5 odd in the $55 turbo.

Lemme know if any thoughts or preferences pls guys....pm"d message too fyi.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Thoughts pls guys.....just spotted that there are a couple of $39 sattys to the Milly that are non-turbo and I should be able to slip one in probably early on.......do u think I should play a non-turbo rather than the $55 turbo at 4.45pm.

tbh I prefer non-turbos on Stars as the turbos can just be such a crapshoot at times and at least with the non-turbo u get a bit of wiggle room.......the downside obv being that a $39 satty is 1 in 6 seats compared to 1 in 4.5 odd in the $55 turbo.

Lemme know if any thoughts or preferences pls guys....pm"d message too fyi.

cheers for the pm"s guys.....looks like majority is in favour of playing the non-turbo so we are going to drop the $55 Milly satty at 4.45pm(if remember right!!) and substitute it for the $39 non-turbo at approx 1.30pm....this also frees up $16 obv and if we need to drop another tourney along the way we might be able to get in another $39 Milly one.....keep u updated as we go!!

If we do somehow have the Gods on our side and manage to bink 2 Milly seats keep an eye out as I might need some quick views/preferences on if we should use T$ to buy directly into $500k/Brawl(if no seat won) or the 2nd Chance or if we should just cash out and be semi-freerolling for the day.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Supplies bought

• Heating on

• Powerkip had

• Lappie full charged

• Prayers to Poker Gods said

• Think that means that we all set and raring to go for a monster Sunday Grind........LETS DO THIS ONE TIME PLS!!

Fyi have spotted a $26 Brawl Satty starting bit earlier at 1.25pm so gonna jump in that rather than the 1.40pm to get the show on the road.

Rail is up and running and will keep this updated as much as poss but obv bear in mind that Id rather be concentrating on my game than updating with hands etc.........if gets too hectic might have to abandon rail and just keep posted in thread instead.

Ten mins to the off....finally prayers being said so here we go.....cheers again guys and glgl to us!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Still in both sattys so gonna leave the $10+1 superstack for late reg if we dont bink one of these seats

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
FT of Brawl Satty 3/8 with 2 seats and top 5 getting some $$

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
grrr out in 4th for $48 amd 11th in Lilly to runner runner straight after hitting set on flop...aipf!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Cant spot anymore non-turbo $39 Milly sattys guys so gonna use the winnings from Brawl satty and remaining bal to play the $55 as per original schedule.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
and gonna drop the $11 super that already started

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Tilt have voided the $55 $500k GTD satty for some reason.....the only other decent non-hyperturbo one starting is a $69+6....if no-one objects I am gonna play this one using the $55 and if we dont have any bal remaining to cover the difference I will cover this out of own roll.

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
glglgl

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
go ahead Myles... GL !!!
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

adilong1

• Gold Member
What table you on in the bigger $22 Myles, stupid IPad won"t locate single players only tables?
Laptop not working
Adi
Co founder of Yorkshire Poker Club on Facebook
Catch me on Twitter: Adicricket1

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

What table you on in the bigger $22 Myles, stupid IPad won"t locate single players only tables?
Laptop not working

424 bud