Author Topic: Grown Men, Alter Egos and Comic (Book) Poker Exploits  (Read 104538 times)

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
Re: Grown Men, Alter Egos and Comic (Book) Poker Exploits
« Reply #195 on: October 31, 2013, 21:10:28 PM »
Team Gotham - The Joker

Serial APAT Underachiever

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2013, 21:42:01 PM »
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2013, 21:52:13 PM »
not good news, lost a 200bb pot with top set vs straight draw vs maniac

10bbs and a dream instead of 210bbs and an easy 4 figs.....

work hard!
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2013, 23:01:00 PM »
Ok then final update till the end of the night

we are:
19/349 in a 27ko on stars with 4k uT
HU in APAT league game for my 3rd win in 8!
16/27 in the 10r on boss
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #199 on: October 31, 2013, 23:24:50 PM »
Managed to run QQ into AA in the KO for a 157th place, bust the 10r just before money with AJ into KK and then come 2nd in the APAT league game after having a 4/1 CL.

t8hh v QQ on 8762hh and we wiff due to too many outs syndrome!!!

Back on the horse....

Oh but span $20 into $200+ on stars with some MTT cashes and some zoom!!

EDIT lost half of it QQ v K9ss aipf running it twice

doh
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 00:51:39 AM by s4ooter »
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #200 on: November 04, 2013, 15:14:49 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 16:25:10 PM by s4ooter »
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2013, 23:22:59 PM »
Finally got round to splitting my BR onto a few sites, in order to keep me playing within my BR etc etc.

Played a few on boss, and bubbled the FT of the 5r when a delightful fellow decided calling off a 17bb 3b jam with KJo is profitable, well it was this time for him....sigh

Still in a few but a b/e day at best unless we can turn it around.

Stars saw me cruise out of the Big 11 AA < QQ aipf and the $22 big antes AK < A7 aipf

DTD saw me just get bent over in the sats, and a few buyins down at NL10, grinding away these FR seats.

Ironically the only site im crushing is SkyPoker where i put £100 just to try out nl20 and see how i like the software etc and from 3 tabling im currently +£50.....oh **** as i say that the same reg cracks my AA aipf for the 2nd time this session....so +£30 now....fml

13/13 in a final one on boss, twas cl if not for gutterballs and other unhelpful RNG shizzle.

GL to all those bosses in Vegas, must be nice eh!
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #202 on: November 07, 2013, 00:49:18 AM »
Ended up a few quid down on Sky, the same villian that bust my AA aipf 2 times, then stacks me KK into his AA.  He has won a grand total of £100 off me in those 3 hands, so not bad to be pretty much BE
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2013, 01:09:50 AM »
That same bloody Sky Villian busted my AA another 3 times tonight for stacks......lucky i crush everyone else and am still up on the site....

Shoved £100 on there yest and am sat £130ish, even after "dontelmum" ruined me a few times...Bloody sleep with his mum if he keeps flopping sets vs my AA.  Amazingly ive also ran KK into AA aipf 2 times....so just these scenarios alone have prob cost me ~£150 WOW

Spunked off some more ££ on DTD sats and managed to gift Leigh 100bbs when i decide 5b calling it off with A9o bvb is a good idea!? I dunno.....  However the rest of the cash game went as planned and my Original deposit of £200 is now around £230ish also.  Also got the Freeroll tickets locked up after 2 days, even if it meant battling the cash games vs Fred Wise, Alex Goulder and a few other heroes....

As for boss, its the same old bubble magic....then this one

Stars Big $11.....Late Reg with a minute or two to spare in and 15mins im top 20 in chips....

Sadly, its another one of those "Oh-so-nears" for DW as i came 119/9140 for ~$70 with 14k uT.....lost a huge flip with J9dd v AKo on K97dd for 1.8x average chips and never recovered.....

Gotta keep telling myself "One Day"

Oh, and won the Vegas Game tonight, coming back from 1bb :)

If you want a read, a guy i know has taken a shot at playing for a living and his blog is here:
http://paullambert180.blogspot.co.uk/
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #204 on: November 09, 2013, 23:59:58 PM »
Tonight was easy to sum up.

Made it through 15 players to qualify for LV final, but sadly wasnt meant to be.  Lost 2 big flips,  including getting 4 flushed on a 9xxhh flop with my 99 vs his AJhx.  Runner Runner ftw eh. 94% Equity FTL!!!!  Eventually bust AK into KK, but all in all it was pretty disgusting to run so poorly in a sng with such a good prize.

Somehow a guy playing 44/10 has all the chips 4 handed, after i bust in 5th, i mean he"ll prob go to Vegas.  What a Life!!

The APAT Online Main was pretty shoddy, grinded 10bbs for ever.  Jammed 97hh bvb as the guy has played 4 hands the whole game and he wakes up with AQ.....timing....this left me with 1bb and got that back to 10bb until button jams 11bb with K5cc and gets there with the flush on turn vs my A9 (i even flop an Ace!!)

The APAT Omaha was going ok until some fish :) managed to river an Ace on 79JAddd vs my KJdd97xx when holding 77xx - sigh!!!  Ground it back to about 20 left and the same fish, i mean villian, managed to flop a K with Kxxx vs my QJJ9ds - fun eh!!

I did manage a 2nd in the Nov APAT Vegas League Game WOOOOOOOOOOOO and wiffed everything else.  Still grinding the Cash on Sky Poker and think we may be booking a winning session?!?!?!

Kinda peed off i managed to get my HUD to work on Boss after updating PT4, as prior it wouldnt HUD MTTs and i wouldnt know that said villian was playing sooooo sub-optimumly and winning all the pots!!!

Something to cheer myself up!

Thats Better!!!

Team Gotham - The Joker

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #205 on: November 10, 2013, 21:04:17 PM »
Well Thanks very much Dan  >:(  >:(   >:(   :"(

I have just had a big argument with my wife and it"s all your fault

I was happily going through your Blog when I got to the last page with the pictures of the scantily dressed ladies just as my sweet heart walked through the door.
I couldn"t explain that it was a poker forum I was reading. I am now in the dog house  :(
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: November 10, 2013, 21:25:17 PM »
I"m not complaining Dann,

Please feel free to post more of this on your blog :)

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #207 on: November 10, 2013, 23:02:49 PM »
Well that was a good test to see if people read the thread!!!
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2013, 23:44:18 PM »
So this week so far has been quiet.

We qualified for the DTD Freeroll series with a game each day, averaging 50 runners and each one awards top 5 a £100 seat that can be used for any of the clubs £100 events....or for satty entry to the £1k buyins.

Blanked the first 2 but 5 shots left, so wish us luck!!!

Also played 1 Vegas League Game and won it.  Think im still in top 8 only playing 6 games, where the rest have played 11 or so.....if only the final sng was so easy!!

Also won a Big $33 ticket via Pokerstars Friday Giveaways on Twitter. Go me!!  Im ust admit, im pretty lazy when it comes to entering this but when asked to take a movie title and replace 1 word to a poker term, the best i could come up with was "4bets and a funeral", somehow that won!! haha

Skill Game!!

You may remember (if i posted about it) i won a Unibet Chip Set, Polo Shirt, Bat + Ball and Playing Cards in a twitter competition not long ago aswell.....May have to take up Twitter Comps for a living, i seem to boss!!! :)
Team Gotham - The Joker

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2013, 23:14:03 PM »
Lost £60 playing cash on DTD today, was £150 up then it went wrong.  These games are so soft, but sometimes those silly billys jamming £50 with 43ss do get there.....this was today.  Also lost a massive pot (£220) in omaha with 2nd set vs top set.  Pretty Vile

We also pure bubbled a £55 seat on Sky Poker aiming to get into the £1k Main coming 2/15 with 1 seat.

We also pure bubbled a £55 seat on Stars for a seat in the sat for a UKIPT Notts seat coming 4/23

We also pure bubbled a DTD £100 seat from the £16.50 sat......we also had a bubble +1 (both to ghey 3 outers)

We also pure bubbled the FT of the 6e 666e gtd game on boss running AK into AA

Still, we are winning slowly but surely on Sky and i still have the DTD Freerolls to play Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun :)

Also got a 4th in the Vegas League thingy too. Yay

Checklist of shizzle to win:

£1k UKIPT seat
£1k Sky Poker seat
£100 DTD 6 max Seat
Vegas Package

To start :)
Team Gotham - The Joker