Author Topic:  (Read 6253 times)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« on: February 09, 2013, 12:05:33 PM »
mylesfdo"s WesternMania 10th Anniversary Special £250k GTD...........ONLY 20% Remaining!!

Hi Guys

The Western Club in Acton, West London are celebrating their 10th Anniversary by running the WesternMania Tournament from 29th March-7th April.  This is a £333 tournament with a massive £250k GTD and £75k GTD to the winner.

Link to tournament details:  http://www.thewesternclub.com/2013/1/9/westernmania-/

I will 100% be playing this event either on Day 1 G or H which will hopefully enable me to also get up to WCOAP depending on work schedule.  I am looking to sell up to 50% with NO mark-up but will be playing the event no matter how much is sold.

1%=£3.33(call it £3.30!!!)
5%=£16.65
10%=£33.30

I love playing at The Western Club and before moving back down to Brighton was playing there on a regular basis making numerous final tables and winning a good handful of their regular weekly events.  Play up there can be quite crazy but I feel that by picking spots wisely a nice stack can be accumulated to see us through to Day 2 and then hopefully like always with cards coming our way and Gods on our side I stand as good a chance as any of taking down a monster score.

Backers:

Joe-10% Paid
Mark-5% Paid
Suzanne-10% Paid
Patrickc-5% Paid

Little Bit About Me!!:

I have been playing poker for approx 15 years now starting off with 7-card stud and then progressing onto NLHE when the boom took off.

I have had some relatively nice scores for a recreational player both online & live in the UK and Vegas and have played multiple EPT, GUKPT, UKIPT and WSOP events.

I have also worked in the poker industry as Area Manager for a local pub league and as live updater/blogger for a poker website covering major live events.  Both of these jobs have enabled me to gain great knowledge of the game and see a huge variety of different styles of players playing our beloved game!!

Link to Hendon Mob profile: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=56742

Please note that the Venetian figures are actually incorrect as deals/savers were done and total cashes for the series were approx $25k.

Regular updates will be made on Twitter and during breaks I will try to get onto the forum to update thread for none Twitter users.  Twitter id is mylesfdo.

Funds by bank transfer preferably pls guys but am happy to also accept Stars or Tilt transfers, gumbo1 on Stars or mylesfdo on Tilt.  If you require bank details please mention in post and I will pm to you.

Any questions or comments regarding this proposal please fire away!!

GLGL to us and thank you for taking the time to read this proposal.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 00:54:57 AM by mylesfdo »

Joker161

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
  • jhsch on 888
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 18:37:42 PM »
I"ll take 10%.

Joe.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 20:20:08 PM »

I"ll take 10%.

Joe.

Ta muchly sir.....booked and rcvd....will update OP when home from work

mporter123

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 21:09:27 PM »
5% please. Will ship on stars this week.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 22:52:07 PM »

5% please. Will ship on stars this week.

cheers Mark...booked and ship whenever u fancy mate

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 02:16:27 AM »
Can I reserve 10% please and send you it nearer the time (remind me if I forget).

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 02:44:02 AM »

Can I reserve 10% please and send you it nearer the time (remind me if I forget).

sure np Suzanne and tyvm......send when u can......if havent seen it when decide which day playing will let u know

mporter123

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 11:04:32 AM »
Myles, can you PM your bank details and will send over unless you particularly want on Stars/Tilt.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 11:41:35 AM »

Myles, can you PM your bank details and will send over unless you particularly want on Stars/Tilt.

either fine mate whatever suits u best....pm on way in sec

suzanne

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 00:09:20 AM »
Monies sent by bank transfer glglgl x

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 10:49:46 AM »

Monies sent by bank transfer glglgl x

Thks Suzanne all received

patrickc

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 11:32:04 AM »
Ile take 5% and will ship on stars, my stars alias safc123

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 12:21:18 PM »

Ile take 5% and will ship on stars, my stars alias safc123

thks vm......booked and received

glgl to us

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 15:25:00 PM »
Fyi guys going to be playing Day 1 on the Weds or Thurs depending on work schedule.....will confirm nearer the time and update on Twitter.

glgl to us and thks again

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 01:00:34 AM »
weeee  ;D ;D just binked seat in Full Tilt satellite and if I dont make Day 2 on 1st attempt will now probably give another Day 1 a shot and include as a bonus.

Been looking at scheduled finish times and probably now going to be giving first Day 1 a shot this Saturday as I am working most of next week after WCOAP and scheduled finish time for next week is 4am!!

Updates on Twitter @mylesfdo......looking forward to this just a little less than WCOAP ME!! :D