Author Topic: WCOAP  (Read 4417 times)

josharp01

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
WCOAP
« on: March 25, 2013, 09:44:36 AM »
Hi Guys!

Very quiet over here without the online league or cup going on now! Hope everyone is well!

Just wanted to take the chance to wish everyone a great big gl in the WCOAP this weekend, especially to our very own Carl Pilgrim who will be representing Team England. I wish you loads of luck in your quest for Silver behind Team Scotland! Who else is heading up this weekend?

I will be up most of the weekend, look forward to catching up with old familiar faces!!  ;D

Jo
2013 WCOAP Razz Champion "Jangle Jangle" :)

Proud Captain of Scotland "A" team-Home Int Champs 2012 :)

Captain of S6 East of England Team :)
APAT UK Online Champion 2011
Proud member of former Team Luton :D
NinjaJoJo on APAT Poker

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Re: WCOAP
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »

Hi Guys!

Very quiet over here without the online league or cup going on now! Hope everyone is well!

Just wanted to take the chance to wish everyone a great big gl in the WCOAP this weekend, especially to our very own Carl Pilgrim who will be representing Team England. I wish you loads of luck in your quest for Silver behind Team Scotland! Who else is heading up this weekend?

I will be up most of the weekend, look forward to catching up with old familiar faces!!  ;D

Jo

FYP!! Jo it will be Scotland looking to place Silver behind the five English Lions Rooooooaaarrrrr!!!
"Swing low sweet chariots"

;D
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP