Author Topic: DodgyEnd - Staking proposal Black Belt Live (May 10-12) SOLD OUT  (Read 5295 times)

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
Hi guys,

My name is Tom Slikboer and I have been pretty active both as player and as a staker.
Hendon Mob: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=216580

I"m planning to play more live events (please also read this: http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=13516.0) and in May (10-12th) I want to attend the Black Belt East End Live in Aspers Stratford. The reason I want to play this one is the low buyin ($200+25) together with the great structure.

However the cost of travelling to and staying in London is pretty high compared to the low buyin of the tournament. But since I really would like to play this one, I"m thinking of selling 100% of my action with a 65/35 split in favor of my backers. That way I only have to cover the expenses for travelling, while I can still get a nice return with a deep run.

I haven"t played live that much but hoping to add a few good results in the next few months.

I will probably only play this tournament when backed for the full 100% otherwise my cost is going to be too high in relation to the buyin.

Buyin = $225
5% = $11,25
10% = $22,50

Transfer to Stars (DodgyEnd)

Selling 100% with a 65/35 split in favor of backers, after initial stakeback.

Backers:
ooblio 100%
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 18:15:43 PM by DodgyEnd »
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)

ooblio

• Silver Member
Will do 20 %
.......and sent gl
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 23:12:26 PM by ooblio »

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium

Will do 20 %
.......and sent gl

ty and received sir!!
APAT Belgium

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
No profit during the weekend in Middelkerke (Belgium Poker Challenge). Been running like sh* for 2 weeks now... I understand that this won"t make it easy to find more backers for this tournament in London.

I"m leaving this open for 2 weeks more, but I won"t probably go to London if I don"t sell at least 80%.

APAT Belgium

ooblio

• Silver Member
Hi. I have won a seat to this, so if you want to i will stake you for the full amount, and transfer ticket to you, and if Myles still wants 10% then they can transfer to me on pokerstars ooblio, and you return my stake money, in this agreement, and if you win the event, and you are a member of bbp, they will give you a $10k seat into this years wsop, and we will have the same percentage share, as per your staking proposal. If you do not have a bbp account, then it might be an idea to have one, to take advantage of the bonus $10k buyin. Use my referral ooblio. Hope i haven"t broke any rules on the APAT site, and if so, i apologise.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Hi. I have won a seat to this, so if you want to i will stake you for the full amount, and transfer ticket to you, and if Myles still wants 10% then they can transfer to me on pokerstars ooblio, and you return my stake money, in this agreement, and if you win the event, and you are a member of bbp, they will give you a $10k seat into this years wsop, and we will have the same percentage share, as per your staking proposal. If you do not have a bbp account, then it might be an idea to have one, to take advantage of the bonus $10k buyin. Use my referral ooblio. Hope i haven"t broke any rules on the APAT site, and if so, i apologise.

U have to be orange belt to get the wsop entry btw.....and have u checked if u can transfer seats won by satellite on bbp?

ooblio

• Silver Member

U have to be orange belt to get the wsop entry btw.....and have u checked if u can transfer seats won by satellite on bbp?

Yep. Forgot about the orange belt bit, but easy enough to get, especially if newbie to bbp. as for transfering, that is fine, as some posts already up about it.

ooblio

• Silver Member
I take it this stake thread , has died a death?
Any chance of $45 back into my account?
Cheers.
ooblio on stars

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
hey buddy,

a quick reply here, but I"ll send you a detailed PM later... I"m currently going through a few health issues. I"ve been visiting doctors with a few complaints I"ve been having lately. I don"t want to go in too much detail right now...

My goal is still to play more live tournaments and that has not changed!!!!

In June I will be travelling to Portugal for the Unibet Open (for which I qualified), unless something is seriously wrong with me. Black Belt Live may be too soon, but I hope to have test results next week. And if it"s positive I still want to travel to London.

EDIT: just explained my situation to you in a personal message. While we wait for a definite go (or no go), I"ll deposit the $45 back in your account... You should have this by tomorrow! In any case if it"s a go, you have a tournament ticket for me, so there"s no need for me to keep the $45. :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 17:41:29 PM by DodgyEnd »
APAT Belgium

ooblio

• Silver Member
Sounds like a plan ;)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Yo Tom......hope all ok mate....sent pm re miniftops but also Ive won a seat to this event now so defo playing.....if things work out ok for u let me know as might actually be up for sharing that room as Im playing on the Saturday.....speak soon bud

patrickc

• Silver Member
Put me down for 10% Tom rubyalfie1 (safc123) money sent.