Author Topic: mylesfdo's MiniFTOPS Gold Jersey Quest!!.....Revised Schedule.....SOLD OUT  (Read 21579 times)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Well played Myles.. Glad the Pilgrim run good has rubbed off, keep it up sir!!

cheers Carl....ran out at last min but hey ho!!

patrickc

• Silver Member
Fantastic start mate keep up the good work and make us lots of wonga.

Pat.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Fantastic start mate keep up the good work and make us lots of wonga.

Pat.

cheers Pat......I shall try my hardest!! ;)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Ok guys now weve got a nice bit of profit and boosted BR few ideas to run by you!!

Im assuming that its OK to take some additional rebuys in Event 28 $10+1 Rebuy.......thinking revert back to original schedule and say $51 max??......lemme know if any objections.

Could also play Event 29 on same night $31+2 Super Turbo KO Re-Entry.....again as per original schedule with 1 Re-Entry Max so $66 Total.......will decide if fancy playing on night though but just getting views!!

Havent booked Sat 4th off work or the Sunday morning so cant really play anything on 4th at all now :(

If any other events that I can play please let me know if anyone objects to these being included out of BR.

Also do we make additional re-entries available for both events on Sunday 5th?....I would suggest again reverting back to original schedule and having 1 additional available for Event 37 $24+2 Re-Entry but sticking to just 1 Re-Entry to the ME.....I obviously will be trying not to use these but just nice to have available should the unmentionable happen!!

We have some great options for Sunday 5th which is Main Event Day......I very rarely get Sundays off work let alone book the Monday off too so Im really up for making a proper grind of the day and playing at least one of the majors.

We could:

1) Buy direct into the Milly and then try and satty into Full Tilts $350k GTD and Sunday Brawl(assuming these two run as welll as MiniFTOPS ME)

2) Buy Direct into all of them!!

3) Try and Satty into all of them and if dont succeed we call it a day on Majors for the stake......would prob play just 1 $55 satty for each as I really dont want to be more than 4 tabling with ME happening and the other miniFTOPS Event too.

4) Havent looked properly at Stars schedule but if we dont get into Majors maybe include Bigger $55 or $109 or both to still give us additional chances at monster scores.

5) Poker Encore have their $500 WSOP qualifiers running on Sundays at the moment.....I was thinking of playing a $100+9 satty into this off own dime but am happy to include in stake as well.....if win satty into the qualifier and then bink a $13k approx package(off top of head that one!!).....the whole WSOP ME and any winnings from it will be included in this stake.......views on this too pls guys.

Any other ideas let me know guys.

I will however defo be playing the Milly either on the stake or off my own dime but obv wanted to give u guys first crack as I would be gutted for you if it wasnt included in stake and then I manage to get a great score ::)

Let me know views please guys.....how much of profit are you prepared to risk?......how much shall we budget for sattys etc etc?

IMO Im playing pretty well at the moment and can really feel a monster score coming soon....as mentioned above so rarley able to play on Sundays that just want to have a massive day of it with a great shot at some massive scores.....just need to avoid my standard run bad and Im hoping the Pilgrim run good  8) is with us instead!!

Look fwd to hearing some ideas, views or if need be total rejection and stick the profit in the back pocket!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:03:51 PM by mylesfdo »

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Hi Myles..

I"m happy to go with the majority depends on Tom and Pat..

To be honest I got pretty lost in the post, is it possible to tot up what the extra buy ins etc add up to in comparison to our profit %..

Regarding the K/O event.. how are the K/O tracked do FT show the knockouts awarded etc etc..

2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Hi Myles..

To be honest I got pretty lost in the post, is it possible to tot up what the extra buy ins etc add up to in comparison to our profit %..

Regarding the K/O event.. how are the K/O tracked do FT show the knockouts awarded etc etc..

Cheers Carl.....will do som calculations either when back from work or tomorrow sometime.

Re KOs....they dont keep track of them so aftaid its just me and my score sheet!!

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium

Hi Myles..

+1 on that... please make a clear overview of what tournaments and buyins you want to play.

To be honest, I would prefer to cash out at least part of the profit, but of course wouldn"t mind to support a few of your ideas!!
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Heres what I think buy-ins would be:

1) Buy direct into the Milly and then try and satty into Full Tilts $350k GTD and Sunday Brawl(assuming these two run as welll as MiniFTOPS ME).........$216 for Milly plus 2-3x$55 sattys to other events TOTAL=$381

2) Buy Direct into all of them!!.....$216 Milly, $216 FTP $350k GTD, $256 FTP Sunday Brawl TOTAL=$688

3) Try and Satty into all of them and if dont succeed we call it a day on Majors for the stake......would prob play just 1 $55 satty for each as I really dont want to be more than 4 tabling with ME happening and the other miniFTOPS Event too........3-4 $55 Sattys TOTAL=$220

4) Havent looked properly at Stars schedule but if we dont get into Majors maybe include Bigger $55 or $109 or both to still give us additional chances at monster scores.......$220 from option 3 above plus Bigger $55 & Bigger $109 TOTAL=$384

5) Poker Encore have their $500 WSOP qualifiers running on Sundays at the moment.....I was thinking of playing a $100+9 satty into this off own dime but am happy to include in stake as well.....if win satty into the qualifier and then bink a $13k approx package(off top of head that one!!).....the whole WSOP ME and any winnings from it will be included in this stake.......views on this too pls guys.......This is in addition to any of above and they run a Wednesday $109 feeder so TOTAL=$109

Hope that makes it a bit clearer but if need any more info lemme know!!

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
I"m not in this stake but as a stakee and sometime staker I think it"s reasonable to express a view on this.

The original package should be left as is and played to it"s conclusion.

Stakers bought a package in the MiniFTOPS not a "shot at the Sunday Million on Stars" and you should be giving that package your total attention until it"s completed.

IMHO obv.
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

I"m not in this stake but as a stakee and sometime staker I think it"s reasonable to express a view on this.

Stakers bought a package in the MiniFTOPS not a "shot at the Sunday Million on Stars" and you should be giving that package your total attention until it"s completed.

IMHO obv.

The package will be played to conclusion and given attention which is why Im only going to be 4 tabling max on the Sunday.

I have given the backers the opportunity to express views and opinions on whether we want to play any additional events on the Sunday as we are showing a nice profit.

I will be playing the Million and trying to satty into other majors whatever we decide but obviously wanted to give backers the first opportunity to have a piece of any additional action that I play on the Sunday of the Main Event.

Thks for input though.

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Looking at the extra tournaments etc etc.. The total buy ins are pretty hefty in comparison to our bankroll..

In reflection we have a nice little profit and are freerolling to a point..

I would prefer to keep to the schedual from OP and if we bink more then perhaps I would be interested in a staking chance in the SCOOP on stars next month prehaps if your interested in playing a couple of events?

Keep up the good work Myles and good luck if you play the extras with your winnings hope you can make a tidy profit for yourself.
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

IMHO obv.

The package will be played to conclusion and given attention which is why Im only going to be 4 tabling max on the Sunday.

I have given the backers the opportunity to express views and opinions on whether we want to play any additional events on the Sunday as we are showing a nice profit.

I will be playing the Million and trying to satty into other majors whatever we decide but obviously wanted to give backers the first opportunity to have a piece of any additional action that I play on the Sunday of the Main Event.

Thks for input though.

There"s nothing to prevent you from having a separate stake for the Million and other majors and there"s nothing to prevent the stakers from saying "take it from my winnings thus far" but it should be on it"s own thread.
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
have to agree with David; it"s best to start a new thread for other plans.

I"d be happy to buy another piece of your action, but since it"s impossible that everybody agrees on extra tournaments in the current stake it"s better to start a new thread.
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

IMHO obv.

Thks for input though.

There"s nothing to prevent you from having a separate stake for the Million and other majors and there"s nothing to prevent the stakers from saying "take it from my winnings thus far" but it should be on it"s own thread.

cheers David.....will have a think and possible put one up.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

have to agree with David; it"s best to start a new thread for other plans.

I"d be happy to buy another piece of your action, but since it"s impossible that everybody agrees on extra tournaments in the current stake it"s better to start a new thread.

cheers Tom........see above but will prob get one up later today or tomorrow sometime.....pm me if u want any pre-reg!!

Ok to confirm guys:

Stake will stay as per OP with only miniFTOPS events included.

As have had no objections to additional rebuys as above and extra re-entry made available for Event 37 as per original schedule will assume that this is still OK along with option to enter any additional miniFTOPS events that I may be able to play.......this will not include the $200 2 Day event fyi!!

Cheers again guys and glgl to us...... ::) ::) roll on the next events.....bang up for it and looking forward to winning us some more $$!! 8)