Author Topic: mylesfdo's SCOOP Schedule!!.......APPROX $2.5m in GTD's.....SOLD OUT!!  (Read 14267 times)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Ile just ship you $50 dollars mate keep it nice and easy good luck.

yeah no prob mate....got it and will update OP in sec

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Just re-checking the schedule and realised that Im playing Black Belt Live this weekend!!

Think I drafted schedule before I qualified!!......obv if I dont make day 2 or bust out early on day 2 will be able to still play events on 12th.......if I make day 2 then afraid will have to change to different events.....work schedule has changed anyway so should be able to play some different nights now as no work in mornings for foreseeable future!!

Just so u know!! 8)

ooblio

• Silver Member
I noticed this, but i got told that the EEL finishes early aft on the Sunday, so thought you might still be okay??
otherwise, i would of mentioned. GL in the EEL anyway  :)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

I noticed this, but i got told that the EEL finishes early aft on the Sunday, so thought you might still be okay??
otherwise, i would of mentioned. GL in the EEL anyway  :)

nah would imagine finishes quite late on the Sunday.......guess 100 or so players going back with 12/1pm start looking at 2-3am finish!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Additional 5% made available for Suzanne

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
All paid up and ready to go guys......off to BBP EEL tomorrow as mentioned before so depending if we make Day 2 or not first event will either be Sunday or early next week....keep u updated.

glgl to us and thks again

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Busto in Black Belt guys....fking Kings lose again!!

Anyway so we IN for tomorrow ;)......will set up rail post later tonight or tomorrow but running the following sattys at mo which will add to rail once set up:

$12 DS to Med 1
$22 6 Max to Med 1

Let u know how we get on!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
1st table won in DS....FT just started...1 seat & $181 for 2nd...happy with either!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Meh out 9th in DS...still in $22 satty...32 left 4 seats

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Out 22nd....couldn"t get anything :(

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
2/17 at mo in satty to Event 2 Medium....9 seats with 11 paid.....one time pls!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

2/17 at mo in satty to Event 2 Medium....9 seats with 11 paid.....one time pls!!

IN!! ;D

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Another $215 seat won ;)......cashed out to T$ which will be used for a different Medium Lvl Event

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Busto 1(L) about 2k off money after 4 hours.....Doubled in 2(M) about 10 hands in with Kings

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
That"s a wrap for the night guys....got off to some nice starts and then got fkd on again by the lovely Stars RNG!!.......I river a straight they river a royal flush....I river 2 pair they river a straight....I flop 2 pair they flop a set....etc etc!!

Not a disaster of a day as we won 2 $215 seats....1 used tonight and will let u know when we running the other....min cash in a medium event and we pretty much freerolling the series!!