Author Topic: mylesfdo's SCOOP Schedule!!.......APPROX $2.5m in GTD's.....SOLD OUT!!  (Read 14257 times)

patrickc

• Silver Member
Nice one mate keep up the good work.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Nice one mate keep up the good work.

Cheers Pat!!

Going to have to alter schedule slightly guys(and gals!!).......forgot that as I was going to Brighton match last night :( I had arranged to swap work and work on Weds night instead of last night!!.......it will be a bit too late when finish to late reg Event 10($27 Super KO) and I don"t want to rely on the mobile app to play this event.

Depending on how feeling tonight think I will jump in Event 8($11 NLHE) instead for us......prob late reg about 10.45/11pm.

Planning on using the $215 seat to play again on Sunday in Event 22(M) which is $1m GTD.........finish work at 10pm but it has 3hrs late reg and with 10k starting stack and 20min blinds Im pretty happy to do this....may even be able to get away from work at 9pm if not too busy or could even jump in at 9.30ish using the app but will play this by ear(may test out mobile app tonight to check all good!!).......think this is the best option to use the $215 seat as it gives us a great chance at massive score and even a min cash will help us out!!

Any objections or views lemme know!!

Starshine

• Silver Member
Hi Myles,

just do what you feel good with :-)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Hi Myles,

just do what you feel good with :-)

cheers Gina......in for tonight btw guys....Event 8(L) $11 NLHE $100k GTD......late regd about 10.30 on iphone!!.....up to 6.1k at midnight break....will update rail in sec.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Nothing much that 1) Fancy playing and 2) able to play.......until Sunday guys.

As am going to use our $215 seat to play the $1m GTD on Sunday am also going to play the Low event($27) at the same time.....will drop the $27 PLO Zoom event next week to cover this.

Sunday is going to be our day!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Ok guys just spotted this.....Event 14(L) $11r Big Ante $150k GTD.

Im bang up for playing tonight and was gonna jump in couple sattys for us anyway.

Planning on late reging this SCOOP Event at last min and taking automatic rebuy and add-on so total will be $31 and we will get 11k chips at 60/120....any objections pls let me know ASAP!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Out the Low event guys when playing on app so haven"t got hand....Kings into Aces >:(......had a near double first hand too and one of only players on table to have me covered....will update rail in bit....still in Med event on 9k

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Jumping in tonights for us guys....$11 NLHE $100k GTD....first 90 mins or so on app then rest when get home....will update rail when back

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
6.5k first break about average....up and down all over show!!....up to 8.5k with kings then down to 2.5k when jacks run into queens on ten high flop....then very next hand queens hold against 89!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
6k 2nd break...av 8k or so.....again up and down like yoyo!!......up to 10k odd then miss 3 monster draws and drop to 2k......then all in in 4 way all in coo and Queens hold against 44 AQ and some other randoms!!

Back on lappie now so any major hands and further break updates will be in rail.

Gina pointed out to me earlier than BR is slightly out....this is due to additional event being played($11 if remember right) and I think 1 extra satellite....will cover any shortfall myself and will 100% be playing all remaining events as per schedule...so basically you are getting couple of events as bonus!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
And out....Kings lose again........http://www.pokerhand.org/?6573020.......joke of a hand!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Late regd Event 35(L) $27 NLHE Turbo 2x Chance $250k GTD......going to play as freezeout and include as bonus event.......nothing deducted from BR.....as turbo not going to update rail but will let u know in thread if anything happens!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
All set for hopefully a long grind.......hopefully Gods are on our side today....had some horrible runs in this and some ridiculous beats the last few days but hopefully these all out the way and we can get a nice score in one of the last two events.

Only playing the SCOOP schedule today so full attention on both Events....will update rail as much as can and keep any major going ons posted in thread.

LETS DO THIS ONE TIME PLS!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
21.8k at 10pm break......nasty start and dropped to 9k odd but grinding away and built it back up with aces getting paid.......paid nicely with nut flush and made some biggish laydowns to stay above av.

Only 16k odd more to go through!!......double the gtd hit about hour ago!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
And out....Jacks into Kings against serial reraiser....obviously they have it when I reshove on them!!......cant hit the 2 outer which happened to me so many times.

Sorry guys total disaster this stake....cant believe didn"t make one cash through the series.....never got going in half the events and when we did we get totally fkd by the cards.....cant think I can recall seeing so many set ups in a series of events and satellites that I have played.

Prob taking a small break from playing to regroup.....new job starting next week so need to get into that for a while!!

We will be back though!!