Author Topic: Big Buy-In Tournaments on Stars  (Read 18325 times)

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
Re: Big Buy-In Tournaments on Stars
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2013, 09:56:18 AM »
Dear John

Is this stake busto yet and can we reload. Have you spun the moneys up to an amount that would make a suitable grim. I expect you to spin to at least £1000 before you grim us, which is perfectly acceptable under the conditions of the stake. Please do an update as I want to get grimed for lot"s.

If you go busto we can always reload.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2013, 10:48:44 AM »

Dear John

Is this stake busto yet and can we reload. Have you spun the moneys up to an amount that would make a suitable grim. I expect you to spin to at least £1000 before you grim us, which is perfectly acceptable under the conditions of the stake. Please do an update as I want to get grimed for lot"s.

If you go busto we can always reload.

Haven"t played them since I last posted, Steve. Before I put up this stake, I was playing all the time and crushing - 46% ITM at them for the first half of June. As soon as I started this thread, I started missing all the time and lost all the stake and almost all the second lot. In the end I recovered to about even and haven"t played them since, mainly cos they weren"t going as planned and I lost interest. I will resuscitate this stake at some point, probably in the week after the UKOAP. Everyone"s current holding is roughly the amount they put in (slightly more) but, as you say, there is no point in being turned over for 50c - you need to lose more than that to make it worthwhile.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2013, 23:46:55 PM »
I really haven"t given this thread much attention for some time. I lost interest when I stopped winning the $1 and $2 games, so I stopped playing them. However, I played a $5 Badugi game a couple of weeks ago and won it for $50. I realise that this game was outside the bankroll rules for this stake, but I just fancied taking a shot at the big money. I can scratch the cash from the bankroll if anyone thinks I shouldn"t have played it. $50 - $5.50 = $44.50.

I played just two games last week and lost the $2.20 and $5.50. I also played a few occasional other games in the couple of weeks before that, probably about five, so 5 x $2.20 = $11. No cashes that I remember.

Tonight, I played a $2.20 Badugi, where I came 11/44 for zilch and a $1.10 Stud Hi game on Full Tilt, where you could have multiple entries and merge your stacks. I had two entries, but didn"t merge on account of one getting busted. In the end I finished 2/74 for $23.

We had $25, so I make it that we now have $25 + $44.50 - $7.70 - $11 - $2.20 + $20.80 = $69.40.

I"ll try to get to $100 and then can this stake.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013