Author Topic: Any League In Season 7?  (Read 23811 times)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Any League In Season 7?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2013, 21:36:52 PM »

Bump,bump,bump

Missing the league!!! :(

^^^^^^^^ +1

Hi Adi, Sef, apologies for delay in reply.

As posted elsewhere:

Hi Adi, apologies for delay in reply.

As posted elsewhere (on the Scottish online thread just now): We are in dicussions with other networks with a view to move. This may not be until March/June 2014ish (discussions like this take a long time, with lots of hoops to jump through), so in the meantime we are looking at a partnership with another online site to run our games. We can"t carry on with Boss. It"s just not working out.

Once that is sorted (hopefully within 2 to 3 weeks) we will be launching the league as our first events on that site.
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

poker_jason

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2013, 00:20:51 AM »
Maybe I missed this elsewhere but why couldn"t you put a league on Boss for this year?

It is a case of numbers not supporting the "added value"? i.e. not enough support from APAT members and others.

I"m playing regularly on there at the moment - is it the best software and experience - No.
Does it have traffic - no. Do I like paying a fee to deposit by card in Euro - No.

Can you play on the software - yes.

Slightly confused and probably biased given the ROI I"m getting on there at the moment! ;)

Not a dig - just wondered.

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2013, 00:44:41 AM »
Hi Jason, firstly thanks for supporting the site. You are right in that we need players to support any site we"re at in order to be able to provide any added value, freerolls, etc.

As for the league, we"re planning on moving to a temporary home in the near future (a matter of weeks rather than months). We"ll host the new league as the first games on that new site, as way of an introduction to it.

However, if we"re unable to do a deal in a short enough timespan, then rather than delay any further we will choose to host it on Boss.

The next few days/week will give us a better idea where we stand with regards to a move.
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker