Author Topic: Cash Tour - Finalised Format for Leg 3 - UKCOAP, Nottingham  (Read 10975 times)

dwh103

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @dwh103
Re: Cash Tour - Finalised Format for Leg 3 - UKCOAP, Nottingham
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 03:13:21 AM »

Im still not a fan of the straddle, even less of two.

Nit.
TEAM GOTHAM (Batman)

http://twitter.com/dwh103

Won some stuff too long ago for it to stay on a signature.

CW86

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
  • King slug
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 09:46:28 AM »

They should have an APAT cash game at worlds. Invite only and streamed. Players can evict someone after 3hrs and 24hrs duration

That would be awesome!!!

Aren"t u worried that u still wouldn"t make it? :-*
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:08:03 AM by CW86 »
TEAM GOTHAM (Robin....ffs)

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 10:10:39 AM »
I"d obviously be last reserve and not get to the table!!!
Team Gotham - The Joker

Serial APAT Underachiever

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 23:40:35 PM »

Is it just me who thinks that the most profit rule rather than largest stack rule is not the best way to go here.
I mean everybody can top up to the max anyway, so the only way anybody is going to land on the final table without being one of the biggest stacks is if they do not use their top ups. I don"t really see how this is good for the game as I would rather have a £190 stack at the table who has lost £10 after sitting with £200 than a £150 who has won £100 and not chosen to top up. Being rolled for the game you are playing is an integral part of cash games, and anybody who is under-rolled should be at a disadvantage in my opinion and we should not mitigate this. Being able to exploit those who are not is also important in live cash games (I am bad at this btw).

Anyway whatever this rule I am sad not to be playing this and hope to be back to these games soon will certainly try to make the next round of this game at Stoke in Jan, BUT.........

For WCOAP, please, please, please, please, please - if it can be done. APAT - The Cash Game (I know I ask every year *lol*). A no nonsense good old fashioned CASH GAME, a real one, this concept is fun but it is not a true honest to god cash game). Have an entry fee or rake the table but make it a cash game everything goes. I can think of some amazing tables we could get.

It"s not just you.

Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2013, 18:54:40 PM »
Scenario Question:

A player is v deep in the 6-max but short at around 9.30pm (i.e. during the LR period for the cash event). Can they buy into the Cash Event and Sit Out, assuming there is capacity?

If so, as this is a "cash tournament" are you "dealt out" when you"re sat out as in cash, or are you dealt in and blinded away as in a tourney?
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb

CW86

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
  • King slug
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2013, 20:50:40 PM »

Scenario Question:

A player is v deep in the 6-max but short at around 9.30pm (i.e. during the LR period for the cash event). Can they buy into the Cash Event and Sit Out, assuming there is capacity?

If so, as this is a "cash tournament" are you "dealt out" when you"re sat out as in cash, or are you dealt in and blinded away as in a tourney?

Good question!

dwh103

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @dwh103
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2013, 21:05:36 PM »

Scenario Question:

There was a very clear no to multi-tabling last time at DTD. No reason to suggest it won"t be the same this time around.
TEAM GOTHAM (Batman)

http://twitter.com/dwh103

Won some stuff too long ago for it to stay on a signature.

CW86

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
  • King slug
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2013, 21:48:31 PM »

Scenario Question:

There was a very clear no to multi-tabling last time at DTD. No reason to suggest it won"t be the same this time around.

Good answer!