Author Topic: DTD Grand Prix & Gala Bristol Poker Masters package SOLD OUT  (Read 18476 times)

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
Re: DTD Grand Prix & Gala Bristol Poker Masters package
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 18:33:43 PM »

I"ll have some of this 5% please

Booked. Thanks James :)

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
Re: DTD Grand Prix & Gala Bristol Poker Masters package
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 19:22:15 PM »
20% sold privately
Sold out now

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
Re: DTD Grand Prix & Gala Bristol Poker Masters package SOLD OUT
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2013, 18:43:00 PM »
Sigh, how did i not see this!!

GL GL

:(
Team Gotham - The Joker

Serial APAT Underachiever

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2013, 21:10:29 PM »
£30 shipped from gumbo1 glgl

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 23:17:37 PM »

£30 shipped from gumbo1 glgl

rcvd thanks Myles

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 12:54:17 PM »
Here is the schedule of online Day 1s, on which I will be playing under the screen name "SillbagsDTD" on DTD poker

DTD GP Online Flight 1
Sunday 22nd Sept - 19:00
DTD GP Online Flight 2
Sunday 22nd Sept - 21:00
DTD GP Online Flight 3
Monday 23rd Sept - 19:00
DTD GP Online Flight 5
Tuesday 24th Sept - 19:00
DTD GP Online Flight 7
Wednesday 25th Sept - 19:00
DTD GP Online Flight 9
Thursday 26th Sept - 19:00

If this changes at all I will notify you guys on here.
Gl us!!!

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2013, 10:11:58 AM »
I"m now paid up

So good luck and win the lot :)
APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2013, 01:49:35 AM »
Not a great start to the Grand Prix. Busted in 61st and 59th respectively in the first 2 day 1"s. Nothing really to talk about in the 1st one. Don"t think I missed any spots, just couldn"t get anything going. The 2nd one was going pretty much the same way with no premium hands, and missing draws etc. I finally found a great spot to get my 10bb stack in and ran into Aces. On the plus side I have gained an extra day 1 entry as part of the club cash game promotion, which I will be adding to this package for free. So we still have 5 day 1"s left to play.

iPoker - £60.00+£0.00|<> NL - Holdem - 9 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com

raffstar (BTN): 14,268
IBOZ2929 (SB): 44,121
Hiphopopotamus88 (BB): 8,232
BIGFATWARDY (UTG): 35,671
NXKILLS (UTG+1): 9,474
drawbagh1 (UTG+2): 55,942
BOOM6969 (MP): 26,752
sillbagsDTD (MP+1): 12,848
scarfas123 (CO): 21,025

9 players post ante of 100, IBOZ2929 posts SB 600, Hiphopopotamus88 posts BB 1,200

Pre Flop: (pot: 2,700) sillbagsDTD has Kh Ah
BIGFATWARDY raises to 3,200, fold, fold, fold, sillbagsDTD raises to 12,748 and is all-in, fold, fold, fold, Hiphopopotamus88 calls 6,932, BIGFATWARDY calls 9,548

Flop : (35,128, 3 players) Jh Qs 5h

Turn : (35,128, 3 players) 7s

River : (35,128, 3 players) 7d

Hiphopopotamus88 shows 10c 10d (Two Pair, Tens and Sevens) (Pre 19%, Flop 4%, Turn 0%)
BIGFATWARDY shows A s Ac (Two Pair, Aces and Sevens) (Pre 70%, Flop 56%, Turn 76%)
sillbagsDTD mucks Kh Ah (One Pair, Sevens) (Pre 10%, Flop 39%, Turn 24%)
BIGFATWARDY wins 35,128

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2013, 02:04:43 AM »
While i"m thinking about it, I thought i"d open something up for discussion. DTD are doing 1p feeder tournaments to the £10 daily GP super sat. These feeders are running twice daily and guaranteeing 100 seats, and the £10 super sats are guaranteeing 50 seats. There is obviously massive overlay in both of these every day. My question to you guys is how do you feel this should be calculated with regard to the staking agreement if I ended up binking a few extra seats?

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2013, 07:30:44 AM »

While i"m thinking about it, I thought i"d open something up for discussion. DTD are doing 1p feeder tournaments to the £10 daily GP super sat. These feeders are running twice daily and guaranteeing 100 seats, and the £10 super sats are guaranteeing 50 seats. There is obviously massive overlay in both of these every day. My question to you guys is how do you feel this should be calculated with regard to the staking agreement if I ended up binking a few extra seats?

Tricky one with the multiple day 1"s and stack merging.  Not sure what the right answer is, but I guess if you didn"t make Day 2 using the flights you originally listed, then stakers can"t complain.

jbworldwide

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • APAT League Controller
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 07:59:17 AM »

Tricky one with the multiple day 1"s and stack merging.  Not sure what the right answer is, but I guess if you didn"t make Day 2 using the flights you originally listed, then stakers can"t complain.

Well I suppose none of us asked how much you spent on the 6 seats in the first place, however I view this as buying your tournament action, for the whole tournament. If you add more in and you"ve binked them for 1p then I"ll leave it up to you if you offer them and for how much but I can"t say I"ll be happy if they don"t get offered.

I say this as in essence you won"t be fully concentrating in the main game as you will be satting in for the 9pm as well for example and once you hit top 10 % in one game, no one is going to be able to tell if you got a stack with one of our seats and one if the others because of merging.

APAT League Controller

jbworldwide (PokerStars)

Sillbags

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2013, 14:05:48 PM »
I was not suggesting that I play any extra seats outside of the staking arrangement. Any additional day 1"s I play will be offered up to the group. I propose that I offer any additional entries up to the group for half the seat value (£30) (5%=£1.50). I have already added one for free, as I broke even on the cash games to get the seat. I am going to continue to grind the cash games for the added seats, and could lose money in the process, so think this is fair. If any investors do not wish to contribute towards the extra entries, then their % stake would need to be lowered accordingly to balance the numbers. I just want to give us the bet shot at making day 2 with a healthy stack, whilst taking advantage of this added value. James, I normally 8 table mtts on stars comfortably, so 4 tabling on DTD will not distract me from playing my A game mate. Any thoughts?

AJDUK

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2013, 16:06:27 PM »
My immediate response is that I thought I knew what I had got myself into and now I"m not so sure.
Asking for extra wonga changes the offer.
I"m guessing that in offering this stake in the first place you are well in profit from the sats played to gain the day 1 seats you offered. Only you know how much they cost you, but I wasn"t interested or concerned in that when you offered the stake.
What happens if in playing the cash games to get extra seats you crush the cash game? Then how do you work out what to do? If you lose 10 buy-in"s trying - what then? If you want to take advantage of the added value that the 1p feeders and the cash game offers - how will your backers know where your entries came from?

You could just play the first 6 day 1"s and if you fail to make day 2 tell us it is over but that you are continuing on your own dollar. However If you know you still have loads of them to play then you may start to change the way you play in the first 6 - marginal decisions become easier to make etc etc.

I don"t have any answers, but I tend to agree with James.
England Captain WCOAP 2014 - Come on England!!!!

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2013, 17:01:41 PM »
I will buy 50% of your action in the 1p sats. How many are you intenting to play? 20? 40?
How about I send you £1, that should cover it.

Seems a better deal for me than my stake being reduced.

I never like it when a deal changes after the deal is done. OK if it"s 1 on 1, but to get multiple stakers to agree a fair way of doing this is near impossible IMO. I would stick to the original plan if I were you.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 17:50:07 PM »

I will buy 50% of your action in the 1p sats. How many are you intenting to play? 20? 40?
How about I send you £1, that should cover it.

Seems a better deal for me than my stake being reduced.

I never like it when a deal changes after the deal is done. OK if it"s 1 on 1, but to get multiple stakers to agree a fair way of doing this is near impossible IMO. I would stick to the original plan if I were you.

think Im a +1 to this but bit confused tbh ??? as haven"t really read up on how it all works!!