Author Topic: mylesfdo's Sunday Session with ADDED MM ME ticket included!!.....SOLD OUT!!  (Read 9958 times)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
mylesfdo"s Sunday Session with ADDED MicroMillions Main Event ticket included!!.....SOLD OUT

Hi Guys

Managed to build up enough FPP's on Stars to get myself a MicroMillions Main Event ticket and hoping to play this as part of a small Sunday schedule.

Please note that this schedule is dependent on me getting Monday off work which I will get confirmation of tomorrow sometime.  If I have to go to work on Monday  >:( then NO events will be played and all funds shipped back.

Looking to play the following events:

Stars:

18.30 MicroMillions 97 $11 Storm Special 300k GTD(will late reg about 19.00 fyi)
18.45 $11 Sunday Million Satellite 100 Seats GTD(Million to be played if seat won)
19.00 Bigger $11 $120k GTD
19.30 MicroMillions Main Event $22 $1m GTD FREEROLL ADDED FOR BACKERS  ;)
20.00 Bigger $55 $160k GTD

Tilt:

20.00 $26 Ceratops $30k GTD

TOTAL BUY-INS=$114 with additional $22 ticket added as BONUS!!

I am looking to sell up to 50% of my action in the above schedule with NO mark up:

1%-$1.14
5%-$5.70
10%-$11.40

Due to the amount of tables being played in a short period minimal rail will be run but I will update thread with major happenings as we progress and any major hands if I have the time.

As mentioned above this schedule is dependent on me getting Monday off work and will NOT be run if I have to work on Monday morning!!  Please ship $$ and this will be shipped back if the schedule does not run.

I reserve the right to possibly drop the Bigger $55 or Ceratops if we bink a Milly seat and I feel that concentration will be lost by playing too many tables.

Backers:

Carl-20%(Paid)
Tom-20%(Paid)
Sooter-10%(Paid)

Little Bit About Me!!:

I have been playing poker for approx 15 years now starting off with 7-card stud and then progressing onto NLHE when the boom took off.

I have had some relatively nice scores for a recreational player both online & live in the UK and Vegas and have played multiple EPT, GUKPT, UKIPT and WSOP events.

I have also worked in the poker industry as Area Manager for a local pub league and as live updater/blogger for a poker website covering major live events.  Both of these jobs have enabled me to gain great knowledge of the game and see a huge variety of different styles of players playing our beloved game!!

Link to Hendon Mob profile: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=56742

Please note that the Venetian figures are actually incorrect as deals/savers were done and total cashes for the series were approx $25k.

I've not had any major scores on Stars as these have mainly come on Tilt and I have included OPR links to both sites below:

Link to Full Tilt OPR: http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/mylesfdo/poker/ratings/D094B8D5D11342D48E6843BA150322FC.html?t=3

Link to Stars OPR: http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/gumbo1/poker/ratings/49A6988E364F4D5A80412C0AD90B8517.html?t=3

Funds by Tilt or Stars transfer ONLY please guys...mylesfdo on Tilt or gumbo1 on Stars.

Any questions, suggestions or further info please fire away..LETS DO THIS ONE TIME!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 01:07:48 AM by mylesfdo »

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
KINDA RAIL!!

Stars:

18.30 MicroMillions 97 $11 Storm Special 300k GTD

Busto

18.45 $11 Sunday Million Satellite 100 Seats GTD CHANGED TO $39 satty

Busto >:(

19.00 Bigger $11 $120k GTD

ITM at mo!!

649th for $54.00

19.30 MicroMillions Main Event $22 $1m GTD

Busto...see post....fking Joke!!

20.00 Bigger $55 $160k GTD

Busto.....AK to AJ >:(

Tilt:

20.00 $26 Ceratops $30k GTD

Busto....never got started....TT into KK with 10bb left :(
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 00:34:44 AM by mylesfdo »

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Will take 20% Myles.. Will ship on Stars later when I fire up lappy.. $22.80
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Will take 20% Myles.. Will ship on Stars later when I fire up lappy.. $22.80

Cheers Carl.....booked and rcvd....owe u 20c!!

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
20%

I"ll ship later tonight or tomorrow before the events!
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

20%

nice one cheers Tom.....just ship when can tomorrow....will be working but will update OP etc when get back.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

20%

rcvd cheers Tom....looking about 75% certain will get tom off but know for sure in couple hours....keep u updated

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
rest
Team Gotham - The Joker

Serial APAT Underachiever

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

rest

Cheers bud....booked and sold out....pls ship soon as as all confirmed for day off tomorrow so ITS A GO!!

s4ooter

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @s4ooter
Sent
Team Gotham - The Joker

Serial APAT Underachiever

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: mylesfdo's Sunday Session with ADDED MM ME ticket included!!.....SOLD OUT!!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 18:09:54 PM »
Quick poll guys.....didn"t spot a $39 Milly Satty starting at 19.10ish!!

I feel that this would give us a much better shout at getting in Milly than ploughing through 2k+ players in the 100 seat gtd one and I usually get a much better result in these where 1 in 5 odd qualify than the big field gtd seats ones where tbh it is a bit of a donkfest!!

Its an extra $28 which equates to $2.80 top up for 10% and $5.60 for the 20%.

Are u guys happy for me to play this instead and ship the additional $$ or if not are u happy for me to play it and I make up the additional?....just feel for the minimal extra its worth it to try and get us in the Milly!!

Let me know views pls guys and Ill go with majority or if don"t hear back make an exec decision about 18.50-19.00

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 19:09:26 PM »
ok guys gonna go with the $39 satty instead.....looking like 3-4 seats hopefully with mucher better shot at seat imo.

If anyone wants to ship the additional pls do....if not no worries Ill cover it myself!!

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 19:33:10 PM »

ok guys gonna go with the $39 satty instead.....looking like 3-4 seats hopefully with mucher better shot at seat imo.

If anyone wants to ship the additional pls do....if not no worries Ill cover it myself!!

meh well that didn"t go to plan sorry guys.....AT loses to K9 with A on flop to leave me short then shove with QK into AJ

short in Bigger $11 after Aces lose to 78!!....still in though and grinding away.....6.8k in early MM and ME just started.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 20:16:09 PM »
Bigger $11 2.1k av 4.1k.....doubled with Jacks

MM 97 5.2k av 9.2k.....pretty card dead

MM ME 8.2k av 10.4k....bit of pre-flop raise war with AK suited then fold when miss on flop

Bigger $55 just about to late reg.....Ceratops might drop tbh