Author Topic: Omaha Zoooooom hand  (Read 11957 times)

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Omaha Zoooooom hand
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 09:50:53 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys, will respond when I get in from work.

So we are saying that a general player never bluffs here?

I"m not just posting a hand to make myself look clever, I discussed this with Rodders litterally seconds after it happened, without telling him the result (he missed his straight draw with an absolute bag of spanners)

Whilst I agree that it is possibly over thought, can it not show there is a place for thinking even at these levels?

I would rather get practice in it now, and do reviews afterwards than not tbh, it can"t hurt can it?!?

Still don"t think it"s a cut and dried fold on the river, IF you are thinking about the spot as it happens? In another situation, if the hand is played differently, then I may well fold.
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 10:15:43 AM »

Thanks for the replies guys, will respond when I get in from work.

So we are saying that a general player never bluffs here?

I"m not just posting a hand to make myself look clever, I discussed this with Rodders litterally seconds after it happened, without telling him the result (he missed his straight draw with an absolute bag of spanners)

Whilst I agree that it is possibly over thought, can it not show there is a place for thinking even at these levels?

I would rather get practice in it now, and do reviews afterwards than not tbh, it can"t hurt can it?!?

Still don"t think it"s a cut and dried fold on the river, IF you are thinking about the spot as it happens? In another situation, if the hand is played differently, then I may well fold.

Whilst I agree that this is probably a fold, I can see merits for calling - you have a bluff-catching hand.  

Yay - what do I win??

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 06:00:33 AM »
check fold flop
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose