Author Topic: swinebag's blog - proof that teachers have too much time on their hands!!  (Read 197639 times)

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
have u played any sngs on any of the ipoker sites?

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

have u played any sngs on any of the ipoker sites?

yes I do and that is where I generate most of my profit. They are supersoft compared to stars
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
lol was just looking for a second opinion, played a couple last nite and was shocked when 4 people went out in one within five minutes and i dont remember any of them having huge hands

Roscopiko

• Gold Member
  • APAT Newcastle Team Captain
    • Tilt Tilt Tilt Reload Tilt Tilt

lol was just looking for a second opinion, played a couple last nite and was shocked when 4 people went out in one within five minutes and i dont remember any of them having huge hands

Exactly the same happened to me.  I played 4 $5 jackpot SNG on BlueSq the other day and in all of the we were down to 5 players within 2 levels.

Never seen such soft games but the speed of the structure 7min levels 1k starting made it an absolute joke.  I normally play stars for S&G but heard these were soft so gave it a go.

If you can avoid the bad beats and dont mind getting to all in o"clock within 20 mins its okay.

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
the normal STTs have 9 min levels and 1500 chips, but a very good feature on ipoker is that from $10 they have "double stack" STTs (start with 150 BBs) and these can be very profitable for the patient type. You do suffer some horrific beats, but that is mainly down to the large range and increased frequency of hands that will call you on ipoker (they have to suckout sometime - dont they?).

Do I win a prize for a positive plug of our sponsors?
Rob, you are a genius.

hi_am_chris

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
only concern i have with them is how quickly do they normally fill up? i was playin early morning and they were taking forever, do they fill up quicker in the evenings?

Roscopiko

• Gold Member
  • APAT Newcastle Team Captain
    • Tilt Tilt Tilt Reload Tilt Tilt
Thanks for the tip swinebag....i had only tried the jackpot fellas. Deepstacks do sound like a good move.

I was playing from 8-11pm and they filled pretty quick.

cooste

• Silver Member
When I left, cooste had a huge stack of chips, no doubt on his way to another FT

Managed to get 7th in this one Rob.

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

When I left, cooste had a huge stack of chips, no doubt on his way to another FT

Managed to get 7th in this one Rob.

Well done fella. you are certainly on a roll
Rob, you are a genius.

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
[quote
Well done fella. you are certainly on a roll
[/quote]

A roll that"s lasted all season by the looks of the leaderboard.

Well done Cooste.

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Rob, you are a genius.

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

Rob ur ruinin my table image here ;) This table was actually a nightmare for me I went from 85k to 40k to 0k.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good blog entry ;)

It was a pleasure meeting you. and although we were not even in a pot together on either table i reckon we co-captained them beautifully!

I was happy not to play a pot with you but as for the co-captain thing......Here is a special pic from saturday of me in table captain mode

my next goal is to qualify for the worlds in london, so hopefully c u there!  ;D

Its the summer hols and I have a week long pass out, So looking forward to it.
Rob, you are a genius.

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
Good Mornin Mr Swinebag......*class chorus*

love the captain pic, quality stuff!...i was sure it was shades u were wearing, mine must have been so dark i couldn"t tell the diff. 8)

damn u lucky teachers and ur holidays, soooo jealous  :"(  reckon i will only be goin to london if i qualify...so see u there  :P ::)

ur player of the day Luca, was he at our table? cant picture him or those "phil ivey tells"? so many faces and so many online names...its gettin them to match thats trouble lol! ;D

take care...Sir!  8)

"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member

ur player of the day Luca, was he at our table? cant picture him or those "phil ivey tells"? so many faces and so many online names...its gettin them to match thats trouble lol! ;D

he wasn"t on our table. He wore some pink incredible hulk thing. My wife was cheering him on "because he is so fit"

By "ivey tell" I meant you couldn"t get anything out of him.
Rob, you are a genius.