Author Topic: Live Updates - S7 UK Team Championship Stoke - sponsored by Coral.  (Read 73341 times)

willrobrobu

Re: Live Updates - S7 UK Team Championship Stoke
« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2014, 14:34:40 PM »
was the most fun live tournament i"ve ever played and not just because of the obvious luckbox reasons. thought dealing was excellent, and table banter was great. met some really nice people - especially enjoyed my first table who i was sat with for a good 8 or more hours before we eventually broke. apologies to the chap i sucked out on twice on the final table cos that was pretty brutal (only sucked out 3 times all tourney though, i have to add). thanks to those involved in organising and obviously M.D. and the rest of the GNF legends. hopefully see y"all again soon!

Lazlo21

• Bronze Member
« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2014, 21:02:58 PM »
On behalf of The Hendon Mob team I"d like to thank APAT again for all your hard work in organising such a fantastic weekend. So cheers to Tom, Matt and all the other guys. Well done to Black Belt on taking top spot, that"s 4 out of 5 years we have been in the top 3, but we just don"t seem to be able to get the top spot  :-\ . But you were well deserved victors, also well done to Frome for their 3rd spot wp all.

Congrats to Rob for winning the individual event and Nick narrowly missing out on taking top spot for a second time.

At the risk of repeating ourselves, hopefully we will go one better next year!  ;)

gosling67

« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2014, 14:02:24 PM »
The 888 team also had a great time - we weren"t last! Was our first year competing so hopefully we"ll give a better account of ourselves next time.

Thanks to all the organisers and updaters - especially to Irish Tom for skipping his gym session so he could wait in for our shirts to be delivered. Was great to catch up with some familiar faces (swapping West Ham gossip with Don R) and meet new people (Caroline made sure our table wasn"t dull  :o )

Shame about the passport game as I"m sure quite a few of us would have played it, but it did mean that we got to spend Sunday with our families instead.

See you all in Stratford at Easter!

kohan

• Silver Member
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2014, 22:27:02 PM »
on behalf of sky hitsquad team i would like to congratulate apat on another great tournament , we really enjoyed being part of this fantastic weekend & we hope to be part of this event again next year
2013 wcoap  heads up bronze medalist
2013 home internatiols team event silver medalist
2014  online english silver medalist
2015  wcoap team event silver medalist
2016  wcoap  7 card stud silver medalist
2016european c/ships bronze medalist
2017  uk team c/ship  gold medalist

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #274 on: February 06, 2014, 00:20:56 AM »
Just about feeling back to normal again after a monstrous weekend in Stoke. Thanks to everyone in APAT, past as well as present especially Des, Leigh & Tighty for organising the events over the last 7 or 8 years. It"s fair to say I"ve had the time of my life. Thanks to my wonderful team mates for agreeing to play and for making sure the weekend"s emphasis was on fun first & poker second ;D.

I"ve met some truly wonderful, lovely people in my time with APAT. Some will remain lifelong friends; some will be even closer ;D

Till we meet again

Jack xxx

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #275 on: February 06, 2014, 09:55:15 AM »

Just about feeling back to normal again after a monstrous weekend in Stoke. Thanks to everyone in APAT, past as well as present especially Des, Leigh & Tighty for organising the events over the last 7 or 8 years. It"s fair to say I"ve had the time of my life. Thanks to my wonderful team mates for agreeing to play and for making sure the weekend"s emphasis was on fun first & poker second ;D.

I"ve met some truly wonderful, lovely people in my time with APAT. Some will remain lifelong friends; some will be even closer ;D

Till we meet again

Jack xxx

:o  How many times do I have to tell you?!  PhilTC is off limits!!!   :D  

Had such a great week-end and will definitely miss the APAT meet ups.  Thanks to everyone involved.  xx

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Live Updates - S7 UK Team Championship Stoke - sponsored by Coral.
« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2014, 16:23:00 PM »
Hendon Mob database updated HERE  (awaiting Cash Tour result)

If you want/need to connect your result to any others, or to send a photo to be uploaded into the Hendon Mob database, drop them an email via pokerdb@thehendonmob.com  
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL