Author Topic: Duke attempts the Impossible  (Read 1358751 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Duke attempts the Impossible
« Reply #6240 on: April 28, 2021, 12:10:59 PM »
I'll just leave this here.  RIP Ger

Did you ever want to write your own obituary, just in case some plonker gets it wrong. Feel free to write your down here -- or I will

Mine-------

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the poker community.

Chezger Duke died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated bat beats He was 88.

Duke was buried in a pint glass shaped coffin. The gravesite was piled high with empty bottles of Corona NFL.

Attendants at the graveside included Des, head of APAT Worldwide Domination Inc, who took time off controlling all of the world"s poker games and television. Also there to pay respects was Chipaccrual the new CEO of posting for postings sake & Dodgy calls Ltd.

Father Jack delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Duke as a man who never knew how much he had drank, never fell down and was always ready for a laugh.

Various members of the "Ladies Dancing Community" were also in attendance bemoaning loss of income.

He was not considered a very smart man, wasting much of his money on silly draws, bad reads, liquid gold and loose women. Despite being a little off the pace at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a role model for many to aspire to.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 2 minutes out of respect for the maximum time he ever spent in a poker tournament.