Author Topic: Duke attempts the Impossible  (Read 1351681 times)

Laxie

• Platinum Member
Re: Duke attempts the Impossible
« Reply #990 on: August 26, 2009, 23:40:16 PM »
It"s a rootin tootin country music pizza break.  We"ve done a bit of dancing...if you want to call it that.  We"ve eaten pizza...with more garlic than should be allowed by law.  And we"ve eaten garlic bread for good measure...as ya would do.  Will need to eat a gallon of toothpaste after this!  

Clock on and play has resumed.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #991 on: August 26, 2009, 23:50:58 PM »
Karate kid Sr. is out!  

And we"re heads up....mostly.  Carl (Shogun) vs. Ger. 

Both fish. 

That explains it. 

All the good players are out already and our two donkeys fight for the whopping, winner takes all prize of £50.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #992 on: August 26, 2009, 23:55:02 PM »
Holy Mary, Mother of God...and all the saints!!!  The 2 Lads just CHOPPED it!!!  Well...mostly.  Carl was chipleader and carried £30 whilst Ger got £20.  Good thing as he paid wee man"s entry.  He"s even stevens for the first round and Carl up £20.  But that"s about to change.  Was only keeping them on their toes the first round.  Going to own the lot this time...proberly.

MAIR

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #993 on: August 27, 2009, 00:05:28 AM »
LOL you get em Dawn, go get em hun!
Mary Kivlin

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #994 on: August 27, 2009, 00:08:51 AM »
They have me doing live updates, drinking, smoking and TRYING to play at the same time.  Just as well.  Want them to think my mind isn"t on the game.  Multi tasking FTW!

Ger vs. Ger but I"m too lazy to spell out the board.  Wee man spite calls with 2 pair to da"s flush on the river.  Never good to win hands like that so early.  Trust me.  Play dead til ya kill em off.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #995 on: August 27, 2009, 00:19:47 AM »
I was just well and truly proper OWNED!!!!!  No need for details....it was just plain ugly. 

Sigh.  Go on then.  I"ll tell ya. 

AA8 on flop and I have 10 8...premium if ya ask me.  Checked around by sb, bb and ger....need I say more so far?  Anyway, Karate Sr. is on the button and has the cheek to call me bet. 

Turn A.  NO fecking way he has the A, right?  So I bet..................he calls.  Sigh. 

River a 9.  I bet a nice chunk (don"t expect amounts tonight and feck off if you were hoping for it) - he mini raises me!  Well what else to do only call?  Karate Kid Sr. turns over the 8.  So do I with a smile on me face.  Then he turns over the case A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don"t mind yer 50p.  Somebody owes me some bloody luck!

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #996 on: August 27, 2009, 00:38:33 AM »

Holy Mary, Mother of God...and all the saints!!!  The 2 Lads just CHOPPED it!!!  Well...mostly.  Carl was chipleader and carried £30 whilst Ger got £20.  Good thing as he paid wee man"s entry.  He"s even stevens for the first round and Carl up £20.  But that"s about to change.  Was only keeping them on their toes the first round.  Going to own the lot this time...proberly.

FMP

Apparently they proper chopped £25/£25.  So Da is down a fiver and Carl is only up £15.  Ah well.  Never said we were playing the WSOP, so don"t expect premium updates.  lol

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #997 on: August 27, 2009, 00:45:46 AM »
And already I"m short stack.  Tis grand.  Giving them a false sense of security.  Just waiting to deliver the killer hand to em.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #998 on: August 27, 2009, 01:28:20 AM »
Still in....but so are they.  This is NOT going according to plan.  Sighhhhhhhhh.

Chip Counts

Scotty - has a couple of pinks, a couple of yellows and a red.

Wee Man - has more pinks, 1 yellow, a red good few blacks and the odd green

Carl - has a mountain of greens, a good few blues, decent stack of black, maybe 5 pinks a yellow and a red

Ger - has a ginormous pile of blacks, good few blues, a few greens and 3 of them big red feckers

Me -  I"m still in.  DId I not mention that?

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #999 on: August 27, 2009, 01:51:24 AM »
This reporter is happy to report she was NOT the first out in sit n go 2!!!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  Scotty out and gone home...UL.  Sorry Scotty, but it"s the little things in life that keep this Chicka happy.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1000 on: August 27, 2009, 01:55:23 AM »
And unbeknownst to me...Carl is OUT!!!  No feckin clue what happened.  We"re down to 3.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1001 on: August 27, 2009, 02:00:09 AM »
Ger raises pre for 2100, Laxie insta pushes for an extra 1075 and wee man folds.

Ger has 7 5 os...as ya would do

Laxie has j 8 os...as ya would do

Wee man folded A 6 os...as ya would do

And Laxie spikes the J to double up!  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!!!!!!!!!!

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1002 on: August 27, 2009, 02:04:40 AM »
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  In a shocking development, Ger knocks the yank out with... 5 5.  He raised, she pushed with 7 8 os (as ya would do) and he had the cheek to call!  What was he thinking?!  

And the very next hand Ger beats wee man heads up.  Pics to follow.  Only way you"d believe it!  lololololol

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1003 on: August 27, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »

Still in....but so are they.  This is NOT going according to plan.  Sighhhhhhhhh.

Chip Counts

Scotty - has a couple of pinks, a couple of yellows and a red.

Wee Man - has more pinks, 1 yellow, a red good few blacks and the odd green

Carl - has a mountain of greens, a good few blues, decent stack of black, maybe 5 pinks a yellow and a red

Ger - has a ginormous pile of blacks, good few blues, a few greens and 3 of them big red feckers

Me -  I"m still in.  DId I not mention that?

Classic post.
I think Leigh should adopt this approach for the APAT updates.

Laxie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1004 on: August 28, 2009, 14:56:17 PM »
NOTHING HAPPENED!