Author Topic: WCOAP - The Belgians !  (Read 3187 times)

Quadran666 (Christoff Apat.be)

• Silver Member
    • APAT Belgium
WCOAP - The Belgians !
« on: March 10, 2014, 19:37:13 PM »
Hi all,

Here"s a little word about the Belgian team present at the forthcoming WCOAP in April. First of all wer"e all looking forward to see all of you again after the superb event we had at the ECOAP in Prague. Whenever we talk about it we still have big smiles on our faces and that"s not just because of the great result we got over there. The ECOAP brought us competition against you English and Scottish and Germans and ..... but above all friendship laughs and a few good drinks. We want more from all of that next april.

Let me represent the team:
* The Team Captain: Tom, A long time APAT forum member and probably the best player on the team. Looking at his Hendon Mob records you""l find out he only cashes in the same country twice. THis mean he won"t cash in England no more thus the other teams are safe. :-)
* Mr cool himself: Jerry: Hadn"t played for a very long time before the ECOAP but he was the most "zen" guy of the tournament. Beware of coming heads-up with him. He"ll play you for hours .... and still win it. :-)
* Big Boy: Jan: The most talkative player from the team. He"ll chat you up from start to finish and either you make him crazy or he"ll make you crazy.
* Q aka me or Christoff: A cashgamer who loves to play a tournament once in a while. Most tilty of the four but when on a mission he"ll finish it off.

So this is us and all I"ve heared is that the WCOAP has always been won by one of "the islanders" team" (England and Wales if I"m correct) and that"s about to change. We want to do one better than at the ECOAP and we won"t go for nothing less. WCOAP here we come.

By the way, if "Duffy" reads this and I bust one of the English at the first SNG -> I want another Scottish beer !!!!

C y"all in London !
Apat.be co-founder
ECOAP 2013 Silver medal team event
Proud member of THE RED JACKS POKERTEAM

kohan

• Silver Member
Re: WCOAP - The Belgians !
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 20:56:41 PM »
they dont sell scottish beer in london  so it will have to be a scotch whiskey this time  lol      gl lads it was great meeting you"s in prague
2013 wcoap  heads up bronze medalist
2013 home internatiols team event silver medalist
2014  online english silver medalist
2015  wcoap team event silver medalist
2016  wcoap  7 card stud silver medalist
2016european c/ships bronze medalist
2017  uk team c/ship  gold medalist

Quadran666 (Christoff Apat.be)

• Silver Member
    • APAT Belgium
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 06:53:22 AM »
Whiskey -> I like :D
Apat.be co-founder
ECOAP 2013 Silver medal team event
Proud member of THE RED JACKS POKERTEAM

HERBIEHACKIT

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 13:00:53 PM »
good luck lads. dont forget to pack your scotland flags.
Peter Stringfellow is my hero. i want to grow old disgracefully too.

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 16:59:33 PM »
hey guys,

looking forward to meet all you guys again and, since it"s in the UK, meet a lot of other forum members!

Our time in Prague was simply amazing; hopefully London will be epic!

Besides the team event we will play a few other events... Christoff and me are registered for the cash tournament; Jerry is playing the main event for sure. And Jan wants to play the highroller, but it will depend on when we arrive in London.
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)