Author Topic: WCOAP-Team Portugal  (Read 2894 times)

RILHO

WCOAP-Team Portugal
« on: March 18, 2014, 17:41:51 PM »
Its with great pleasure the Team Portugal will be in London for the WCOAP 2014.
Its always a pleasure coming to this event,although this year have to say we didnt like the changes Apat installed,but we go with the flow.Above all we luv this game and the friends we made through the years of attending this event.
Have th e pleasure to introduce the Team Portugal fot the WCOAP 2014

Team Captain...Bruno Rilho...Has been playing the game for several years,never won anything, but no one wanted to assume the responsibillity of selecting a team,so we stick with him.
The one and only Nuno "Che" Andrade,will play the Wcoap now for the 4th Time....if he manages to come on Time,and run like a God we might have a chance of scoring a point or 2.
Fabio Miranda......a solid Player who just finished the Super System 1 by Doyle Brunson,we hope by April he starts on part 2...we have great hopes on this player for future WCOAP ( 2018)
and to end the Team we have ....Claudio Coelho......we had to go all the way to the North of Portugal for this one.....because nobody else wanted to be associated with us.....

And thats us............Hope to see you guys soon

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: WCOAP-Team Portugal
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 20:43:36 PM »
Portugal is always one of my fav teams. GL Bruno and your team. I know you"ll all fully enjoy it.
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: WCOAP-Team Portugal
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 19:11:48 PM »
I love Portugal... for so many reasons  ;D ... some of which are German & Irish  ;)
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb