Author Topic:  (Read 35894 times)

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2014, 22:38:43 PM »

Kicked off on the final table and now just getting "Cannot contact the gaming server" although interent is fine :( GL all x

Argh, sorry about that Phil. iPoker appeared to have a few connection probs. tonight.
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

ian.ski309

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2014, 23:19:15 PM »
Kicked off on the final table and now just getting "Cannot contact the gaming server" although interent is fine :( GL all x

Coral seems to be by far the most difficult site to stay connected to for me. Very mysterious and very frustrating  :(
APAT European Team Championships 2009 - Gold Medal

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling." - Ambrose Pierce

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2014, 23:22:11 PM »
Tonight"s results (15 runners).

1. SuperHans75 (£45)
2. fandangofishBB (£30)
3. colinmcgg (£15)
4. Steadyeddie321 (£10)

Thanks to all who played, was a great fun game played in a good spirit. A funny first half-hour too. And some great short-stacked survival prolonging the game!

That"s all from Brazil for now :) See you all next time in Russia! :D
APAT Online is on Grosvenor Poker. Down the software from http://www.apat.com/grosvenor-poker

Sugar_Free

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2014, 23:59:29 PM »

Thanks to all who played, was a great fun game played in a good spirit.

For the most part.....maybe someone had too much alcohol too early and too quickly.

A funny first half-hour too.

Priceless

Once again, thanks for organising all this Matt
S4 G UK Team - LPM
S6 S UK Online, B Online Team Cup, Home Internationals - England "B", Irish Online
S7 G (& Bracelet) WCOAP Online
S8 G Scottish Online, B WCOAP Stud
S9 S WCOAP Team - England, B UK Team - LPM
S10 S Irish Online, England Captain - WCOAP
S13 B UK Team - APAT Degens

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2014, 06:38:12 AM »

For the most part.....maybe someone had too much alcohol too early and too quickly.

Hi Matt, I didn"t notice this. Was this on my table?

A funny first half-hour too.

Priceless

Once again, thanks for organising all this Matt

No probs Matt :)

Sugar_Free

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2014, 11:42:41 AM »

It was our "friend" from lppl being rather carefree with both his chips and the rules
S4 G UK Team - LPM
S6 S UK Online, B Online Team Cup, Home Internationals - England "B", Irish Online
S7 G (& Bracelet) WCOAP Online
S8 G Scottish Online, B WCOAP Stud
S9 S WCOAP Team - England, B UK Team - LPM
S10 S Irish Online, England Captain - WCOAP
S13 B UK Team - APAT Degens

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2014, 17:21:45 PM »

It was our "friend" from lppl being rather carefree with both his chips and the rules

I missed the "controversy" with the rules cos as most I had lost connection hehe.. Regarding the "carefree" approach I was assured that this was the normal style that this particular player adopts all the time.. He was on my left and raised my big blind 6 consecutive orbits and I didn"t have one hand to defend..  Unlucky for him he got dissconected and blinded out (lucky for my blinds lol).. But on a whole it was a fab fun tourney, I will say that it was the one and only time I have been booted off I-poker since APAT have secured Coral as I know it is on the top tier of the network so I have no worries.. Must give a special shout out to Ed :) I won a AIPF v him and left him with 363 chips he made a awesome comeback of around 2k, I get booted and when I come back he is CL with 9k+ .. Spun that up to 22k.. Seemed to be a night of ups and downs with all micro stacks coming back and gaining CL, Colin also having a comeback of biblical proportions :) Q7 FTW..

Thanks again Matt look forward to next promo you an come up with.. (mixed games league please)..
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2014, 20:33:53 PM »
Cheers all :)

Quick update: Winnings have been requested to be credited, should be sorted by tomorrow evening.

Matt D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2014, 17:47:13 PM »
All paid out :)