Author Topic: Eck, Bodddders and the Ladys of Dublin  (Read 7701 times)

Bodddders

• Gold Member
  • WCOAP Razz Champion 2008
Eck, Bodddders and the Ladys of Dublin
« on: June 18, 2008, 19:36:42 PM »
Will just tease you with the title for now. More info to come shortly once I have cleared matters with my solicitor.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 00:33:13 AM by Bodddders »
aka - Honeycroft on Blue Sq.
On-Line National Poker League - South London Team Captain

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Eck, Bodddders and the Ladys of Dublin
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 20:06:13 PM »
Why do I get the feeling this could become the most read thread of the year ?

Hope it"s not a let down after the subject line build up.  ;D

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 20:16:40 PM »
Lol...

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 20:18:43 PM »

Des, I think we should put the mods on warning and set up a round the clock shift pattern, just in case......  ;D

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 20:21:31 PM »
We"ve gone to defcon 3

....it must be some story to be introduced as a blog!

Bodddders

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 21:29:34 PM »
Well it all starts when Eck and Bodddders are drawn next to each other in a card room in Dublin one Saturday afternoon. After chatting for a while Eck looks and sees a couple of Ladys who catch his eye. He deposits some chips hoping they will bring him some pleasure. Unfortunately another guy at the table has spotted something he likes and also deposits some chips. Eck falls in love with the ladys when they seem to be the real mcCoy and gleefully spends more chips on them. Our villian though is not to be outdone and happily adds more chips. This continues a couple of more times and eventually, after spending almost half his money on the Ladys, the villian shows Eck the sign of the Devil 666 and he says goodnight and retreats alone.

Shortly after Bodddders meets Ace and his mate King and decides to take them on a journey. Another guy at the table wants to come along too and off they set. Ace"s twin then turns up with a lady friend and all seems swell. Ace and his twin brother look great together and Bodddders decides to treat them by splashing his cash on them. The other guy who came along decides he wants to spend his money as well and a bidding war breaks out. Bodddders decides to let the other guy win on this occasion and when he shows his two lady friends he had kept hidden Bodddders gives a sigh of relief.

Not long after this Bodddders mets two young Ladys and without thinking is dipping into his pockets once again. Eck upon seeing this joins in and soon Eck & Bodddders are the only ones left. Bodddders mate, King, from earlier turns up and it proceeds that Eck had been enjoying his brothers company and so Bodddders says goodnight to the Ladys.

Within a few minutes Bodddders is confronted by another two heavenly creatures and although he has already spent quite a bit on the Ladys already that afternoon he can"t resist. Unfortunately Bodddders has someone else for company and when King shows his face again he feels it"s time to go.

In the meantime Eck has been a little frivolous and when Ace arrives with a Lady in tow he spends even more money. He can"t believe his luck when Ace"s twin arrives with another lady and he soon throws all his dosh onto the table. Then without any warning another two ladys appear from the other side of the table and Eck is left to dream what might have been on another day with the lady"s of Dublin.

Sorry its not as exciting as the title suggested but this is is Eck and Bodddders we"re talking about here. Just thought it was quite unreal how the ladys  qc qd saw the downfall of both of us before the dinner break and we were sat next to each other.

Unless Eck has more........................

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 21:54:53 PM »
Great post Mike, but we are back down to defcon 1  :D

Dewi_cool

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 22:20:10 PM »

come on come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have deleted post in protest
Ex Captain Team 'Cymru'

Bodddders

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 22:28:37 PM »
Sorry Dewi, but feel free to post your memories of the weekend?

Dewi_cool

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 23:15:15 PM »
uuuumm, I forgot ??? ???
Ex Captain Team 'Cymru'

Eck

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »
FFS Bodders I got worried when i saw that title.

I have nothing further to add tyvm, in fact had done a good job of forgetting about it until now