Author Topic: The Walthamstow Sausage  (Read 3450 times)

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
The Walthamstow Sausage
« on: April 04, 2009, 11:58:29 AM »
I have not been watching or better on Greyhounds much of late but some supreme value in the Shawfield 8.17 tonight in the Scottish Derby.

Ardkill Tunoco just needs to repeat first round time to defeat the two principles in the overall betting.

Was 7/1 on Coral this morning ... 6/1 Blue Square and Betfair.

Ninja Jamie (favourite for whole event) scraped through the first round is a ridiculous short 7/4 for the heat.

If Ardkill Tunoco does win it"s quarter final tonight the 16.5/1 on it winner outright is going to looking pretty huge.

The Shawfield 9.38 is a very interesting affair - the favourite Slip the Lark needs to improve from it"s round one time and is very well drawn as the sole wide seed. However there is value inside on either Mill Pinpoint 7/2 or Tyrur Laurel 4/1 ... let"s hope there are "National Funds" to have a proper go at this one. Confident that Mill Pinpoint will qualify - Tyrur for the win.

L

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
Re: The Walthamstow Sausage
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »
... looks like my dogs ate the sausage ...

L

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
Re: The Walthamstow Sausage
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 16:22:18 PM »
Greyhound Derby:

Fear Zafonic the obvious favourite ...  7/1 on Blue Square (7.4/1 Betfair (less comminssion))

I have taken a punt on Cash Dream - quickest dog on it"s night of heats ... 50/1 Various places.

Quick sectionals plus a time are pretty much a pre-requisite to winning this (unless you are the delightful Westmead Hawk!).

Any thoughts?

Louis