Author Topic: ExecutivePkr88  (Read 4500 times)

ExecutivePkr88

ExecutivePkr88
« on: February 22, 2015, 21:25:51 PM »
1 - WHO ARE YOU?
Hi, name"s Chris "ExecutivePkr88" Boyle.

2 - POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF OR A LINK TO ONE (APAT OR OTHER)

3 - WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?
Belfast, Northern Ireland.

4 - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF?
28 years old, registered cardiology nurse working in Belfast City and Royal Victoria Hospitals. Married to a very beautiful woman and blessed with a wonderful son aged 1. Life is peachy!  

5 - WHAT IS YOUR POKER BACKGROUND?
Started playing home "nickel and dime" games with friends years ago before any real understanding of the game took hold. Began watching "Poker After Dark" and other late night shows streamed online, before investing in some real poker literature. Phil Gordon"s books really developed my insight into the skill and strategy of the game. Started playing online about a year ago (only play money) to gain experience and to hone my skills. My poker adventure is only just starting. 

6 - WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE?
Tight, Aggressive. Even leaning to towards total nit at times :P

7 - WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE POKER PLAYER AND WHY?
Phil Galfond, Chris Ferguson. Couldn"t separate these two. I love Galfond"s relaxed, casual style, whilst at the same time seeing a man who really examines every aspect of every hand. A ruthless PLO player. Chris Ferguson"s ultra-tight, conversative, measured approach to poker has also been a big source of inspiration; a master of bankroll rules and the founder of the zero to hero challenge, his etiquette and gentlemanly conduct at the tables is something I really admire.

8 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE POKER SITE AND WHAT IS YOUR POKER ID THERE?
Mainly a FullTilt player, under TheExecutive21.

9 - WHAT ARE YOUR POKER ACHIEVEMENTS?
Haha! Not much yet. I"m very much at the beginning of my poker journey.

10 - WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE ABOUT LIVE POKER CURRENTLY, THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE?
Of the live game"s I have played and have watched, I can"t stand trash talk and bull**** like that. I see poker as a gentleman"s game; chess with chips. People who talk about hands that they aren"t involved in really irk me too. Keep your own counsel. 

11 - HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT APAT?
PokerNews.com

12 -WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT APAT TOURNAMENTS, STANDARD OF PLAY AND STRUCTURE?
Haven"t played in any just yet, very much still honing my skills before undertaking anything major.

13 - HAVE YOU PLAYED AT AN APAT LIVE EVENT AND IF SO, WHAT WAS MOST MEMORABLE ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE?
N/A

14 - WHAT ARE YOUR MAIN INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF POKER?
Weight training, football, tattoo and body art, reading.

15 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK OR FILM?
American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis.

16 - WHAT THREE MUSIC ALBUMS WOULD YOU TAKE TO A DESERT ISLAND WITH YOU?
Impossible to choose.

17 - FINALLY, WHAT MESSAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE FOR YOUR FELLOW APAT MEMBERS?
See you at the tables!