Author Topic: Team Scotland Announcement for WCOAP 2015  (Read 3317 times)

LombBomb

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
Team Scotland Announcement for WCOAP 2015
« on: March 14, 2015, 14:41:04 PM »
I can"t emphasise enough how proud it will make me to captain Team Scotland in at the WCOAP.  Would like to thank those who applied and without any further ado my selections are;

RODDY FARMER

Roddy is no stranger to APAT having attended many events over the last few years and has a gold medal this season as part of the all conquering Scotsquad who won the forum team event in Manchester.  When he expressed his interest in representing Scotland I didn"t have any second thoughts.  A solid all round performer who I know will serve us well, Roddy is looking forward immensely to representing Scotland.

MARK DUGUID

Mark comes into this in a tremendous vein of form, having won 3 tournaments in Glasgow in the last week as well as taking down a few tournaments online over the past couple of months.  Mark is a fearless competitor as well as a great thinker of the game and one who I"m delighted to have on the team.

IAIN MACLEOD

Iain is a player I"ve known for a long time, in actual fact it was him who introduced me to live poker in Glasgow around a decade or so ago (so he"s the one to blame!).  Now based in Hertfordshire, Iain is competent and confident in both No-Limit Hold Em, PLO and PLO8.  A perfect fit for our team and another who is looking forward to the challenge of representing Scotland.

2nd of April can"t come soon enough, I"m looking forward to leading the team and with these 3 guys on board I know we"ll do Scotland proud  ;D

Tom
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:04:33 AM by LombBomb »
Captain of Scotland WCOAP Team Winners - London 2016
Welsh Open PLO Champion - Bristol 2014
Scotland Bronze Medallist APAT ECOAP - Prague 2013
Scotland Home International Champions - Stoke 2012
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TomClark
HM: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=261278

shug

• Silver Member
Re: Team Scotland Announcement for WCOAP 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 16:41:25 PM »
Good luck guys, hopefully you will still be celebrating by the time I make in down to London.
2012 Home International Team Championships Gold Medal Winner... SCOTLAND

GatlingGob

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 18:50:44 PM »
Massive thank you from Tom for picking me and Hopefully I can do Scotland Proud. It cant come soon enough and hopefully i can add another Gold to the Cabinet

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 18:08:55 PM »
The best of luck Tom, and looking forward seeing you again!
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)

Kronsdat

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 23:05:29 PM »
Good luck guys - I hope you get the silver medal behind Ireland :-)