Author Topic: High Roller Event Questions  (Read 5149 times)

Gordiniho

High Roller Event Questions
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:57:04 AM »
Why is the event capped at 60?  If you turn up a few hours before the event - would a seat be available?
Also -to confirm is it 25k starting and 25 minutes blinds?

Chris_Austin

• Bronze Member
Re: High Roller Event Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 12:07:07 PM »
#10 Wed 1st Apr 17:00 High Roller Open Championship (NLHE) £200+£20
Capacity 60 runners - 25k Stack - 25 Minute Levels

LATE ENTRY/ALTERNATES 1 HOUR

That"s all I could find so far.

Gordiniho

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 12:21:07 PM »
Is there a current list of who is registered?
Do you think it will max out?

Gordiniho

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 14:09:18 PM »
Also on the eventbrite seat reserve, as long as there is an option to purchase a seat - does this mean that they havent filled up yet?

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 20:28:16 PM »
I think the seat reserve is open until 24 hours before the event..
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep

londonturk

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 00:27:00 AM »
i didnt pay any money i won the tournament price was 10 high roller event 220 gbp. i have no idea what is the prize in high roller event and how many people can register and how many people will get paid. i need to win this tournament ;) Ac Ah

paulrice99

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 08:18:45 AM »

i didnt pay any money i won the tournament price was 10 high roller event 220 gbp. i have no idea what is the prize in high roller event and how many people can register and how many people will get paid. i need to win this tournament ;) Ac Ah

Generally prize money for winning is around about 25% of the total buy ins buy the players.  The maximum number of players is shown in the individual event details and while the main event is likely to fill up, I am not sure about mid week events because I have only gone to the weekend Apat games.

If you desperately need to win this event I recommend offering to sleep with IrishTom and Des Duffy and the tournament director - repeatedly and publicly on the day.  Wear something classy.

While this doesn"t guarantee a win it can"t really hurt can it.

londonturk

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 06:41:48 AM »

Generally prize money for winning is around about 25% of the total buy ins buy the players.  The maximum number of players is shown in the individual event details and while the main event is likely to fill up, I am not sure about mid week events because I have only gone to the weekend Apat games.

If you desperately need to win this event I recommend offering to sleep with IrishTom and Des Duffy and the tournament director - repeatedly and publicly on the day.  Wear something classy.

While this doesn"t guarantee a win it can"t really hurt can it.
   funy guy when i play i always end up in final table i play poker for 1 month 6 tournament 6 prise cash tables always start wth 50 finish with at least 400