Author Topic: Not seeing my registration in WCOAP 2015 - Individual Event Details thread.  (Read 5286 times)

crassh

Hi,

I registered for the main event day 1b and the heads up on Eventbrite but don"t see my name in the WCOAP 2015 - Individual Event Details thread.  Is there any reason?  It"s just I don"t want to make the trip if I"m not registered and can"t get in the events.

Cheers,

Mike

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
crassh....

You are not likely to see your name listed yet, if at all...

The Eventbrite is to reserve your right to enter in good time, it is not a reserved entry...

You need to get to Aspers in good time on the day of the event with your Eventbrite receipt and pay the required entry fee. This then ensures you a seat to the event.

Nobody has said yet if you could maybe arrive on Friday night and pay for events on Saturday & Sunday with your receipts, if they are not busy when you arrive they might accept your payments...

I have three events through Eventbrite and have used them in the past...
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Hi Mike, you can see your name in lights:  

HEADS UP
MAIN EVENT 1B

Details of seats remaining for each day, and of how you can "from now on" buy into events, can be seen HERE

The WCOAP Player Briefing HERE gives details for those who have reserved a seat via Eventbrite - basically you MUST have your card swiped in the poker room and receive a "tournament receipt" before the event start time - this can be done any time from 2 hours prior to the event start time.
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

GGUK2008

Hi Tom,

Duplicating my messages to you here, because I"m since written back to you a couple of times but can"t see the messages in my message centre (so can"t be sure they"ve sent). I know you"re very busy.

I checked on the Coral client to see whether I was registered for HU under Filthy9z and I am; just wondering whether Coral have confirmed with you yet that my entry was received.

Many thanks

crassh

Hi Mike, you can see your name in lights:  

HEADS UP
MAIN EVENT 1B

Details of seats remaining for each day, and of how you can "from now on" buy into events, can be seen HERE

The WCOAP Player Briefing HERE gives details for those who have reserved a seat via Eventbrite - basically you MUST have your card swiped in the poker room and receive a "tournament receipt" before the event start time - this can be done any time from 2 hours prior to the event start time.

Thanks Tom, much appreciated.

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member

Hi Tom,

Duplicating my messages to you here, because I"m since written back to you a couple of times but can"t see the messages in my message centre (so can"t be sure they"ve sent). I know you"re very busy.

I checked on the Coral client to see whether I was registered for HU under Filthy9z and I am; just wondering whether Coral have confirmed with you yet that my entry was received.

Many thanks

Hi Gareth, still waiting on Corals to confirm but I will chase them later today if nothing heard by mid-afternoon.  I"m sure it won"t be a problem mate and they"ve just missed you off the list in error.

GGUK2008

Great stuff - much obliged to you, Tom.

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Gareth sorry I wasn"t at the Heads Up on Monday - did you get sorted ok?

GGUK2008

Gareth sorry I wasn"t at the Heads Up on Monday - did you get sorted ok?

Hi Tom,

No worries. In the end I opted to de-reg because I wasn"t up to it. But there"s no real official note of this (bar my name noted down by Des) because when I went to the tourney reg desk they didn"t have my name down as having pre-paid through Coral.

I spoke to Des on the Monday about de-regging and he said that he would look into what had gone wrong, noted my name down, and we agreed that I would wait for my refund of the buy-in through Coral. Could whoever is tasked with processing the refunds please ensure that mine reaches me through Coral?

Many thanks