Author Topic: Multi tabling, specifically the main and heads up  (Read 2929 times)

crassh

Multi tabling, specifically the main and heads up
« on: March 30, 2015, 13:50:31 PM »
Hi,

I"ve just seen that multi tabling isn"t allowed.  I"m booked in for the main and heads up, as I thought if I was lucky enough to get through to day 2 of the main, multi tabling the heads up was very do-able, as the heads up starts at 12 and by the time the second day of the main starts, we"ll probably be well into the second round of the heads up.

Is it allowed to multi table the main and the heads up?

Cheers,

Mike

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Multi tabling, specifically the main and heads up
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 13:55:09 PM »

Hi,

I"ve just seen that multi tabling isn"t allowed.  I"m booked in for the main and heads up, as I thought if I was lucky enough to get through to day 2 of the main, multi tabling the heads up was very do-able, as the heads up starts at 12 and by the time the second day of the main starts, we"ll probably be well into the second round of the heads up.

Cheers,

Mike

No Mike it"s not - if you qualify for ME Day 2 then simly DON"T get your membership card swiped to receive a tournament receipt and you"ll get a refund of the HU buyin.

You could go deep in both which would not work for neither you nor other players.
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

crassh

Re: Multi tabling, specifically the main and heads up
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 14:09:30 PM »

Hi,

Cheers,

Mike

No Mike it"s not - if you qualify for ME Day 2 then simly DON"T get your membership card swiped to receive a tournament receipt and you"ll get a refund of the HU buyin.

You could go deep in both which would not work for neither you nor other players.

Thanks for the clarification, best to know now and play accordingly in the main day 1.